1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Hmm what does this mean?

read the article.. but if you still don’t get it then he essentially exploited, exploiters who use bots , (see below) to make money off of transactions

“Those who follow the action in Ethereum’s mempool will no doubt be aware of the sudden recent boom in sandwich trading. For the uninformed, sandwich trading is a very interesting strategy which involves placing a trade before AND after a victim trade, in order to exploit the slippage that has been created.

Last edited:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
cake.png

Good returns at the current price. Need to get it over $20 again and you can double those numbers.

I need to find something else with these kind of staking rewards.
Where are you staking your cake breh?

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
read the article.. but if you still don’t get it then he essentially exploited, exploiters who use bots , (see below) to make money off of transactions

“Those who follow the action in Ethereum’s mempool will no doubt be aware of the sudden recent boom in sandwich trading. For the uninformed, sandwich trading is a very interesting strategy which involves placing a trade before AND after a victim trade, in order to exploit the slippage that has been created.

Basically frontrunning.

Dexg is addressing this.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
How do you guys get into staking? Can I do it in coinbase pro?

There are coins out there that you can stake, and you don't have to pay a cent of interest like some in here are talking about. You don't have to stake it on an exchange either. I do not trade much, and I mainly just hold, so my largest holding I've been staking for a while. At current prices, it's generating me about $1,300/week. I have a sizable portion of this coin, so you'd have to have quite a bit invested to see that return, but that's what it is making me per week right now.

You can shoot me a PM if you want and I'll let you know more about it. I don't want to shill in here, although it's a very respected project with a lot of backing. Very likely moving into the top 20 market cap within the year.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
How secure is the Crypto Wallet?? I've been hearing bad reviews about the Crypto Defi Wallet, has any brehs had any issues?

I've read that you can't move coins once that have entered into the Crypto Defi Wallet

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
There are coins out there that you can stake, and you don't have to pay a cent of interest like some in here are talking about. You don't have to stake it on an exchange either. I do not trade much, and I mainly just hold, so my largest holding I've been staking for a while. At current prices, it's generating me about $1,300/week. I have a sizable portion of this coin, so you'd have to have quite a bit invested to see that return, but that's what it is making me per week right now.

You can shoot me a PM if you want and I'll let you know more about it. I don't want to shill in here, although it's a very respected project with a lot of backing. Very likely moving into the top 20 market cap within the year.

:ohhh::lupe: sounds interesting... so with the staking, the extra profits (1,300) you're generating, are you touching that or just leaving it in the pot, so to speak?

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
How secure is the Crypto Wallet?? I've been hearing bad reviews about the Crypto Defi Wallet, has any brehs had any issues?

I've read that you can't move coins once that have entered into the Crypto Defi Wallet
Can you share a link? I don't understand what you mean by you can't move coins from the crypto defi wallet

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
:ohhh::lupe: sounds interesting... so with the staking, the extra profits (1,300) you're generating, are you touching that or just leaving it in the pot, so to speak?

I leave them right now.

Over the past few years, I have sold a portion of them, but hindsight is 20/20. I had expenses and used the rewards for my sports betting. I wish I didn't, but I also didn't expect a 10X plus over the past four months.

The $1,300 is just at the value it is now. If we go back five or six months ago (or even the past 30 months), I was looking from roughly $130-$300/week at the most.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I leave them right now.

Over the past few years, I have sold a portion of them, but hindsight is 20/20. I had expenses and used the rewards for my sports betting. I wish I didn't, but I also didn't expect a 10X plus over the past four months.

The $1,300 is just at the value it is now. If we go back five or six months ago (or even the past 30 months), I was looking from roughly $130-$300/week at the most.

Oh ok. Have your money make you more money. That's dope. :salute:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Which coin?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Oh ok. Have your money make you more money. That's dope. :salute:

It depends on the staking tho. Some places may do it automatically for you but others may have you claim the rewards and then send those to be delegated. Like if I have 1000 delegated and my reward says 20 coins, I can claim those coins and add them to the delegation so it can add more, aka compound interest. There is a delegation fee so best to gather a small reward stack and then delegate those. I usually try and do 20 coins at a time. Delegating rewards too soon may have you paying fees all the time, and waiting too long may have you miss out on those coins making you money. All depends on the coin you're staking and the method you're using. Like for Atom I gotta claim and restake for that, exchanges like Coinbase and etoro, do it for me, not sure how my grt works but I'm still early in the game on that. Some are automatically done, others aren't. Research the coin you want to stake and see what it says.