1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
What makes you say that?
“You think that’s air you’re breathing right now?”
1*lxIDmKD24UwOee4_O7rv4g.gif

“Pay attention and don’t get distracted by the lady in the red dress before the shot” #Fundamentals
ElRNFf.gif

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
What makes you say that?

February 11, low of 1.20, February 12, high of 2.89. Its been trading within that range since and looks to be getting tighter. Bound to move out sooner or later and if it goes above the black line (20 day exponential moving average) and green ichimoku cloud, we :win: Hopefully it breaks to the upside within the next week.

dy5fBFJ.png

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
February 11, low of 1.20, February 12, high of 2.89. Its been trading within that range since and looks to be getting tighter. Bound to move out sooner or later and if it goes above the black line (20 day exponential moving average) and green ichimoku cloud, we :win: Hopefully it breaks to the upside within the next week.

dy5fBFJ.png
Ah nice

Where can I really learn to read charts and things? Like I have a general knowledge but I'd really like to know more of the nitty gritty.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Ah nice

Where can I really learn to read charts and things? Like I have a general knowledge but I'd really like to know more of the nitty gritty.

Wish I could tell you a decent place. I learned mostly thru doing Forex, at babypips.com, even tho thats been a disaster for me. But just researching online and different places. Reading candlesticks is fairly easy, top wick is the high, bottom wick is the low, body is open and close, green up red down, yada yada. Then you have indicators. I use ichimoku cloud, the green cloud and light blue, red, and green lines. As well as 20 and 100 day moving average, black line, the 100 day isn't on this chart cuz it doesn't go that far. There are a bunch of different indicators and stuff that people use. The ones I use are trend indicators and there are some that are like that and others are different. Like an indicator can tell you the price is bullish and then fake you out and a day or so later turn bearish. Not to mention the impact any news may have on price, like listings on new exchanges, government regulations around the world, project updates, etc. Same for any stocks, forex, pretty much anything that can be invested in. Chart may show the trend is going up and all of a sudden a project gets delayed or a whale dumps some coins and it starts trending down. There's also different type of candlesticks like doji, dragonfly, etc. Plus support and resistance lines. I'm not great at those like others but its pretty simple to figure out with practice. Like on the GRT chart you can see the orange line on bottom of green cloud is support and also that the price is staying above like the $1.60 range for the past week or so and every time it dips down it comes back up, never closed below that since beginning of month, so just little things like that. Same for resistance on the top side.

This tutorial gives a basic explanation of a lot of stuff. I still gotta finish the course but its been decent from what I read.

Learn Forex Trading at School of Pipsology - BabyPips.com

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I got my eye on LOOM:jbhmm:

You got Binance US?

peep ONE bro & VTHO. You can get both for cheap as fukk, especially VTHO. actually if you buy VET you earn VTHO.

Edit: I bought One last week for a little over .05 cents and it went to .12+ cents ATH and .11 right now. I got in on VTHO at .0082 and it hit ATH tonight at 0.015

What Is VeThor Token (VTHO)?
VeThor Token is one of the two tokens employed by the VeChainThor public blockchain. VeChain was initially launched in 2015, but it went through a heavy rebranding process in 2018. While VeChain Token (VET) is the native token for the platform, VeThor Token (VTHO) plays an essential role in the overall functionality of the blockchain.

The VeThor Token is a VIP-180 Standard token, which represents the cost of using the VeChainThor blockchain. Its primary purpose is to facilitate processes and transactions on the blockchain, and it essentially represents the smart contract layer of the network.

ONE gains

1h -2.5%
24h 0.8%
7d 91.3%
14d 211.1%
30d 314.5%
1y 4529.1%

VTHO

1h -2.3%
24h 29.7%
7d 140.2%
14d 159.8%
30d 147.4%
1y 6712.7%

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You got Binance US?

peep ONE bro & VTHO. You can get both for cheap as fukk, especially VTHO. actually if you buy VET you earn VTHO.

Edit: I bought One last week for a little over .05 cents and it went to .12+ cents ATH and .11 right now

What Is VeThor Token (VTHO)?
VeThor Token is one of the two tokens employed by the VeChainThor public blockchain. VeChain was initially launched in 2015, but it went through a heavy rebranding process in 2018. While VeChain Token (VET) is the native token for the platform, VeThor Token (VTHO) plays an essential role in the overall functionality of the blockchain.

The VeThor Token is a VIP-180 Standard token, which represents the cost of using the VeChainThor blockchain. Its primary purpose is to facilitate processes and transactions on the blockchain, and it essentially represents the smart contract layer of the network.

ONE gains

1h -2.5%
24h 0.8%
7d 91.3%
14d 211.1%
30d 314.5%
1y 4529.1%

VTHO

1h -2.3%
24h 29.7%
7d 140.2%
14d 159.8%