1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
I got mine thru bitforex. Posted a guide yesterday afternoon. What I did was buy xlm on coinbase, cuz it has low transfer fees. Sent to bitforex. Then converted on bitforex to usdc, then purchased omi. Only issue was fees but I think they were minimal overall.
Bitforex is kyc?

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
no, regular coinbase. not all coins offer staking. on coinbase I know Atom, Tezos, I think XLM and one or two more offer it. Some online wallets offer staking as well as hard wallets. I know Ledger offers it for Atom and a few other coins. etoro has it for Tron and ADA. GRT has it thru thegraph.com. And some coins just give you a percentage of coins as they burn some like this FEG coin I got. All depends on what coins you have and how patient you willing to be. For all coins theres an unbonding period so if you tryna unstake and get them back it takes a certain number of days. I know for my atom coins its a 21 day period and for other coins it may be different. but on an exchange like coinbase i don't think there is a waiting period. of course the staking percentage may not be as high. exchanges stake for you automatically. for wallets you need to select a delegator. usually one that has a decent return percentage and respectability. of course don't get greedy cuz you never know who you trusting. you could have a safe 10% return on a respected delegator with tons of coins in their portfolio or go for one offering 50% and not have as much respect in the industry. its a risk. Delegators have to abide by certain rules I'm sure and its your coins on the line so selecting one that is good will leave you with peace of mind.

Like look at this list.

https://stake.fish/en/cosmos/leaderboard/

the ones I have my atom staked with is cosmostation at 9th. decent place to be and not bad in voting power department. sure there are plenty paying higher percentage down the list but how reliable are they? these are your coins so you gotta trust them with someone who knows what they're doing. your team needs a last second shot to win the game. you gonna give the ball to lebron, giannis, curry, or some guy off the bench? :usure:

:wow:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Reading more news about governments looking to make CBDC .. central bank digital currency.. aka Goverment Crypto .. yes we knew they would want to do this but want to see if this will effect prices more ... this is some interesting ass shyt
Every government will want to create their own. But it remains to be seen how interoperability between all of them will work.

Regardless CBDCs are extremely bullish for crypto as even though it's not real crypto it will still get people more accustomed to the idea of using digital assets

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Reading more news about governments looking to make CBDC .. central bank digital currency.. aka Goverment Crypto .. yes we knew they would want to do this but want to see if this will effect prices more ... this is some interesting ass shyt

Every government will want to create their own. But it remains to be seen how interoperability between all of them will work.

Regardless CBDCs are extremely bullish for crypto as even though it's not real crypto it will still get people more accustomed to the idea of using digital assets
One of the many reasons I’m LONGTERM with ALGO, they’re at the table with OMFIF and they have the best tech on the market.

Marshall Island has the world’s first national Digital Currency and it’s through Algorand.

They’re already handling 16 CBDC’s under NDA

I get the shivers thinking about the money I’ma get with ALGO :wow:
Stellar team (lead by Turing Award winning MIT professor Sylvio Micali)
ALGO solved the Blockchain Trilemma.
Stable ecosystem
Cutting edge technology
Universal interoperability
Full Proof of Stake

it’s an easy 20X.
If you ask me, it’s a 100X (long term)

We’ll revisit this post a couple years from now :youngsabo:

#SaveTheFile

DYOR tho :ufdup:

Last edited:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where the coli see eth being in the next 6 months?
It's current price is being heavily supressed due to it's current issues expected to be largely solved from July so it's not gonna be hitting ATH's left and centre before then. An expensive ETH right now would do more harm than good since the fees would be astronomical.
Longer term i definitely see it touching 10k,20k easily I've seen a lot of traders saying it's growth is looking suspiciously similar to BTC in 2017 and a lot of institutions may even be looking at it more than bitcoin going forward .

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got some of that OMI but today not a while ago before it rose. Interested in the veve thing but if I can hold some of the coins and let them increase in value, might do that instead. Hopefully it keeps going up before any drops that I'm interested in or look good happen. Don't have much tokens but whatever can help.

I bought OMI a long time ago on bitforex using ETH. When sending XLM bitforex mentions you must know how to indicate a tag memo or your tokens can be lost. Any idea what a tag memo is and what bitforex means your coins can be lost?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I bought OMI a long time ago on bitforex using ETH. When sending XLM bitforex mentions you must know how to indicate a tag memo or your tokens can be lost. Any idea what a tag memo is and what bitforex means your coins can be lost?
yeah. its quite simple cuz im bout to do a transaction myself now. on bitforex when you click on deposit under xlm it gives you a warning and you check the box. then 2 things are gonna pop up. tag (memo) and deposit address. when you go on coinbase to your xlm wallet and click send, you see the two lines, one for address and one for xlm memo. put those on there and should be good to go.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah. its quite simple cuz im bout to do a transaction myself now. on bitforex when you click on deposit under xlm it gives you a warning and you check the box. then 2 things are gonna pop up. tag (memo) and deposit address. when you go on coinbase to your xlm wallet and click send, you see the two lines, one for address and one for xlm memo. put those on there and should be good to go.

Salute breh..:salute:. I owe you homie. If this omi hit like me and brotha @KingTut been predicting the last month. I owe you a beer.