1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Which coin?
thats possible with any coin for the right price. he mentions having a sizeable portion so lets say atom for example even tho im too lazy to figure out math. 1300 a week times 52 is 67,600. on coinbase its a 5% stake, even more elsewhere. so he's gotta have a pretty decent sized stack to be able to make 67600 a year on that particular coin. YMMV when it comes to your investment so the coin don't matter, your amount does. interested to know which coin and what interest rate he's getting tho.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
It depends on the staking tho. Some places may do it automatically for you but others may have you claim the rewards and then send those to be delegated. Like if I have 1000 delegated and my reward says 20 coins, I can claim those coins and add them to the delegation so it can add more, aka compound interest. There is a delegation fee so best to gather a small reward stack and then delegate those. I usually try and do 20 coins at a time. Delegating rewards too soon may have you paying fees all the time, and waiting too long may have you miss out on those coins making you money. All depends on the coin you're staking and the method you're using. Like for Atom I gotta claim and restake for that, exchanges like Coinbase and etoro, do it for me, not sure how my grt works but I'm still early in the game on that. Some are automatically done, others aren't. Research the coin you want to stake and see what it says.

at bolded I definitely will....yall brothers have made me realize that some of us are possibly leaving passive money/income on the table

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How secure is the Crypto Wallet?? I've been hearing bad reviews about the Crypto Defi Wallet, has any brehs had any issues?

I've read that you can't move coins once that have entered into the Crypto Defi Wallet
i am using it

haven't had any issues so far

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
On this weeks episode of "Can you spot the liar?" :francis:

JrPsdjW.png

qD0JJ79.png

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
It depends on the staking tho. Some places may do it automatically for you but others may have you claim the rewards and then send those to be delegated. Like if I have 1000 delegated and my reward says 20 coins, I can claim those coins and add them to the delegation so it can add more, aka compound interest. There is a delegation fee so best to gather a small reward stack and then delegate those. I usually try and do 20 coins at a time. Delegating rewards too soon may have you paying fees all the time, and waiting too long may have you miss out on those coins making you money. All depends on the coin you're staking and the method you're using. Like for Atom I gotta claim and restake for that, exchanges like Coinbase and etoro, do it for me, not sure how my grt works but I'm still early in the game on that. Some are automatically done, others aren't. Research the coin you want to stake and see what it says.

On Coinbase, the coins that are being staked, will you lose your rewards on those coins that are staked if you moved them into your Coinbase Wallet??