1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I got some of that OMI but today not a while ago before it rose. Interested in the veve thing but if I can hold some of the coins and let them increase in value, might do that instead. Hopefully it keeps going up before any drops that I'm interested in or look good happen. Don't have much tokens but whatever can help.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Where are you buying OMI?
I got mine thru bitforex. Posted a guide yesterday afternoon. What I did was buy xlm on coinbase, cuz it has low transfer fees. Sent to bitforex. Then converted on bitforex to usdc, then purchased omi. Only issue was fees but I think they were minimal overall.

Daps
y’all in here grinding man :whew: :salute:

We all ain’t
:francis:

GRT and NU

tenor.gif

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
We all ain’t
:francis:

GRT and NU

tenor.gif

Staking makes me not even worry about GRT price. I'll make more in a year if it remains stable than a savings account would and even more if it goes up. Seems like there's more days of being red or stable in this crypto game than green days so patience is a trait I've learned to master. Those red days hurt but will seem irrelevant in the long run. Hopefully in the second quarter both these coins gain some momentum and boost up over ATH.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Staking makes me not even worry about GRT price. I'll make more in a year if it remains stable than a savings account would and even more if it goes up. Seems like there's more days of being red or stable in this crypto game than green days so patience is a trait I've learned to master. Those red days hurt but will seem irrelevant in the long run. Hopefully in the second quarter both these coins gain some momentum and boost up over ATH.

at the bolded..more than anything that's what I'm learning...patience is key

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
at the bolded..more than anything that's what I'm learning...patience is key
I know I suffered them long autumn months with link and atom. Atom hovering between 4-6 from like September to January practically. Shoot, didn't even break over 10 until I think like a month ago. My account still not at ATH but better than it was at end of the year so it's worked out so far. I got tired about worrying about red days cuz they worthless overall long as the investment has value. Lost over 3k in the stock market today and that's just on one of my brokers, sure I lost in others. But I know I live to fight another day and I can load up more or just be patient and wait for things to get better. I was telling some of the guys in my stock market chat that the dow jones dropped to under 20k when the March 2020 drop happened and now it's over 32k, higher than it ever was before March 2020. What a difference a year makes. Granted not every year is like that but patience over time is worth it. I remember this quote I saw a while back that holds true for investing.

wScZBVe.jpg

Hopefully these coins making us rich is what's meant to be. :wow:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I know I suffered them long autumn months with link and atom. Atom hovering between 4-6 from like September to January practically. Shoot, didn't even break over 10 until I think like a month ago. My account still not at ATH but better than it was at end of the year so it's worked out so far. I got tired about worrying about red days cuz they worthless overall long as the investment has value. Lost over 3k in the stock market today and that's just on one of my brokers, sure I lost in others. But I know I live to fight another day and I can load up more or just be patient and wait for things to get better. I was telling some of the guys in my stock market chat that the dow jones dropped to under 20k when the March 2020 drop happened and now it's over 32k, higher than it ever was before March 2020. What a difference a year makes. Granted not every year is like that but patience over time is worth it. I remember this quote I saw a while back that holds true for investing.

wScZBVe.jpg

Hopefully these coins making us rich is what's meant to be. :wow:

That quote :banderas:

Look at red days/stagnant days as meaningless if the investment has value... Live to fight another day..I feel that.

Man, Atom at 4 to 6 dollars for months :damn:...wish I would have been in the game and known what I know now... hindsight is 20/20 though

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I seen a post on reddit where they screenshot a tweet saying some Ghostbusters logo thing in gold and platinum was going for 13k. I looked on veve and the price for the gold one was $100 when it was available. I sent my boy pics of both and of course he said he didn't get it. Figures, not many people will. Crazy how I remember growing up in the 90s one of my friends dad had a whole room full of collectibles from like comic books and whatnot. shyt must've been worth a lot. And now you got these same collectibles being sold digitally and getting huge profits. Whether from veve, nba top shot, and whatever other partnerships and companies may get done in the future. 2021 already looking to be the year of nft and it's gonna be crazy to see what the next 3, 6, 9, 12 months and beyond bring.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
How do you guys get into staking? Can I do it in coinbase pro?
no, regular coinbase. not all coins offer staking. on coinbase I know Atom, Tezos, I think XLM and one or two more offer it. Some online wallets offer staking as well as hard wallets. I know Ledger offers it for Atom and a few other coins. etoro has it for Tron and ADA. GRT has it thru thegraph.com. And some coins just give you a percentage of coins as they burn some like this FEG coin I got. All depends on what coins you have and how patient you willing to be. For all coins theres an unbonding period so if you tryna unstake and get them back it takes a certain number of days. I know for my atom coins its a 21 day period and for other coins it may be different. but on an exchange like coinbase i don't think there is a waiting period. of course the staking percentage may not be as high. exchanges stake for you automatically. for wallets you need to select a delegator. usually one that has a decent return percentage and respectability. of course don't get greedy cuz you never know who you trusting. you could have a safe 10% return on a respected delegator with tons of coins in their portfolio or go for one offering 50% and not have as much respect in the industry. its a risk. Delegators have to abide by certain rules I'm sure and its your coins on the line so selecting one that is good will leave you with peace of mind.

Like look at this list.

https://stake.fish/en/cosmos/leaderboard/

the ones I have my atom staked with is cosmostation at 9th. decent place to be and not bad in voting power department. sure there are plenty paying higher percentage down the list but how reliable are they? these are your coins so you gotta trust them with someone who knows what they're doing. your team needs a last second shot to win the game. you gonna give the ball to lebron, giannis, curry, or some guy off the bench? :usure:

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
Reading more news about governments looking to make CBDC .. central bank digital currency.. aka Goverment Crypto .. yes we knew they would want to do this but want to see if this will effect prices more ... this is some interesting ass shyt