1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
That extremely misleading....

How much of that is based on the projects or the coins themselves? Not much. That's all BTC moving the market, which is normal. That's why just about everything has shot up in price since Oct 2020.

I'm saying once a project has enough juice to move on its own completely independent of BTC, that's when the real change will happen. If you think a project is legit, then you have to believe the BIG price jump is still ahead.

So in my opinion is alts are still largely tied to BTC for gains, then they haven't exploded yet. :yeshrug:

So some of these coins having having over 1000% increases is not sky rocketing? :gucci:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
These projects have already exploded

Corrections work both ways

Same way it has to go down after going up, it has to go up slightly after going down

Not saying it’s gone completely crash or even drop to its last year lows but it’s coming back down before another bull run

If y’all really think this is the end of the dip, :francis:

idc anything above 20K is still amazing to me

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
These projects have already exploded

Corrections work both ways

Same way it has to go down after going up, it has to go up slightly after going down

Not saying it’s gone completely crash or even drop to its last year lows but it’s coming back down before another bull run

If y’all really think this is the end of the dip, :francis:
What price do you think it's dipping down to?

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
im hearing that the sec might jump in to regulate crypto in a year or so. will that mean the end of crypto brehs?! that's what people are saying.

New incoming SEC Chairman

“Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have brought new thinking to payments and financial inclusion, but they’ve also raised new issues of investor protection that we still need to attend to,” Gensler told Senator Mike Rounds. He went on to say that, if confirmed, he’d work to “both promote the new innovation, but also, at the core, ensure for investor protection.”

Daps
Can someone explain this NFT thing to me, see everyone in the music community get riled up about this my boys and me trying to figure out how to join

alens.jpg

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Can someone explain this NFT thing to me, see everyone in the music community get riled up about this my boys and me trying to figure out how to join
Google and youtube it, trust me, because most are on the eth blockchain you gotta pay gas fees to purchase them and that can be like over 10-20$

I'm trying to figure out how to list my art as nfts and a lot of these sites are boujie as hell with their selection process

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Google and youtube it, trust me, because most are on the eth blockchain you gotta pay gas fees to purchase them and that can be like over 10-20$

I'm trying to figure out how to list my art as nfts and a lot of these sites are boujie as hell with their selection process
I dont really understand it all though, music is all streamable nowadays does NFT have to be music that's not on any of the platforms seeings as its all about being exclusive

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I dont really understand it all though, music is all streamable nowadays does NFT have to be music that's not on any of the platforms seeings as its all about being exclusive
Not really, the music can be streamed right.

But it's nft format means that whoever buys it owns it (like actually purchasing it regularly) but what makes buying it in the nft format different is that for example, you can mint a certain amount (like up to 99) so there only 99 copies to be purchased, and whomever buys that copy it's purchase will be broadcasted and verified as authentic on the blockchain. So basically it gives the purchaser ownership that can be seen on the blockchain, shyt is really a laymen's explanation that's why I said you gotta google and youtube this on your own cause it's a lot to learn