1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Not really, the music can be streamed right.

But it's nft format means that whoever buys it owns it (like actually purchasing it regularly) but what makes buying it in the nft format different is that for example, you can mint a certain amount (like up to 99) so there only 99 copies to be purchased, and whomever buys that copy it's purchase will be broadcasted and verified as authentic on the blockchain. So basically it gives the purchaser ownership that can be seen on the blockchain, shyt is really a laymen's explanation that's why I said you gotta google and youtube this on your own cause it's a lot to learn
ohh shyt that makes sense like special edition or mint edition TCGs but now in digital format :ohhh:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Anyone who has used BRAVE for awhile, thoughts?

how much have you earned in BAT rewards?

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyone who has used BRAVE for awhile, thoughts?

how much have you earned in BAT rewards?
I’ve been using brave for about 2 years. I think I only made like 80-90 BAT last year but I don’t have the ads turned all the way up. I use it mostly because I like the browser

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I’ve been using brave for about 2 years. I think I only made like 80-90 BAT last year but I don’t have the ads turned all the way up. I use it mostly because I like the browser

Oh okay, imma stick with it regardless of the rewards feature because it’s really fast.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Staking my Luna today. Wanna get that $anchor airdrop. Gotta start participating in more air drops. Letting easy money go by. Some of these air drops people got years ago are worth like 10k now.
How do you participate in airdrops, do you have sign upto a certain sight, hold certain crypto?

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
How do you participate in airdrops, do you have sign upto a certain sight, hold certain crypto?
Most of em you just simply gotta have your coins in a private wallet. That's it. And some coins have their own wallets now. Like atom has their comsos station wallet. Luna has the terra station. But as long as you have em in your own wallet with your own key you'll be good.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
ive been using it for over a year, got 300+ tokens from browsing.. Just gonna sit on em cause they were free, plus i believe in the concept

What’s the best settings you have? You have pop up ads off? I’ve just started using it and have earned 8 so far ha

Daps
coping mechanism when you see $100K magically vanish from your account ofc you can do nothing but hit the :mjgrin:

tenor.png