1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Basically you’re not getting in then. Waiting for the perfect dip is not the move, and will have you sitting on the bench watching indefinitely. If you believe in the projects then you have to believe they will explode at some point. So what’s the difference between jumping in now or when the price is 10% lower.

imagine being the dude who missed btc when it dropped from 40k to 32k in Jan because he was waiting for sub 30k

These projects have already exploded

Corrections work both ways

Same way it has to go down after going up, it has to go up slightly after going down

Not saying it’s gone completely crash or even drop to its last year lows but it’s coming back down before another bull run

If y’all really think this is the end of the dip, :francis:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I'm glad I listened to George from cyptorus and kept buying, dude has made me some dough.
Yeah watching a few of his videos he seems more rational/even keeled than a lot of crypto youtubers....

He did project that Chainlink could reach $700 dollars by the end of the year...man I hope he's right

if so... :damn::whoo::banderas:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Basically you’re not getting in then. Waiting for the perfect dip is not the move, and will have you sitting on the bench watching indefinitely. If you believe in the projects then you have to believe they will explode at some point. So what’s the difference between jumping in now or when the price is 10% lower.

imagine being the dude who missed btc when it dropped from 40k to 32k in Jan because he was waiting for sub 30k

So true. I’m just going to have to DCA. But I’m so close to my first 7 figures I’d hate to do that and see a massive dump right after.

Hodling is so goddamn hard :francis:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So true. I’m just going to have to DCA. But I’m so close to my first 7 figures I’d hate to do that and see a massive dump right after.

Hodling is so goddamn hard :francis:

Until 52k is hit a dump is still in play. Wait it out.

Yeah watching a few of his videos he seems more rational/even keeled than a lot of crypto youtubers....

He did project that Chainlink could reach $700 dollars by the end of the year...man I hope he's right

if so... :damn::whoo::banderas:

Yall gotta stop with these price predictions :comeon:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These projects have already exploded

Corrections work both ways

Same way it has to go down after going up, it has to go up slightly after going down

Not saying it’s gone completely crash or even drop to its last year lows but it’s coming back down before another bull run

If y’all really think this is the end of the dip, :francis:
Actually I’ll say none of these projects have truly exploded. Most of this stuff is just white papers. Once it actually materializes into something tangible it’s going to increase exponentially. If you think these projects are legit then you HAVE to think they will skyrocket

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Actually I’ll say none of these projects have truly exploded. Most of this stuff is just white papers. Once it actually materializes into something tangible it’s going to increase exponentially. If you think these projects are legit then you HAVE to think they will skyrocket

Nu went from under 8 cents in October to over $1.10 in February. And if you count where all these coins were a year ago to where they are now (even after the correction), that definitely qualifies as it skyrocketing.

There will still be a huge correction before another bull run.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nu went from under 8 cents in October to over $1.10 in February. And if you count where all these coins were a year ago to where they are now (even after the correction), that definitely qualifies as it skyrocketing.

There will still be a huge correction before another bull run.

That extremely misleading....

How much of that is based on the projects or the coins themselves? Not much. That's all BTC moving the market, which is normal. That's why just about everything has shot up in price since Oct 2020.

I'm saying once a project has enough juice to move on its own completely independent of BTC, that's when the real change will happen. If you think a project is legit, then you have to believe the BIG price jump is still ahead.

So in my opinion is alts are still largely tied to BTC for gains, then they haven't exploded yet. :yeshrug:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Man, this sums up so crypto or really just investing Twitter so well. Dudes be like “down a mill, no big deal... it’s whatever”

:mjlol: