1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
finally started staking ATOM , its on and poppin now i know what staking is :wow:
Nice. Definitely worth it. Who you went with? I used to have castlenode but switched to cosmostation shortly before the stargate release. I also have grt staked and hopefully can get my boy to do the same also. That coin ima just let it ride and hopefully build from staking over time even tho I don't have much, any amount earned helps.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Staking my Luna today. Wanna get that $anchor airdrop. Gotta start participating in more air drops. Letting easy money go by. Some of these air drops people got years ago are worth like 10k now.
I need to learn more about those airdrops myself cuz I'm not too aware of when they happen or the requirements. Need to look out for future drops.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Nice. Definitely worth it. Who you went with? I used to have castlenode but switched to cosmostation shortly before the stargate release. I also have grt staked and hopefully can get my boy to do the same also. That coin ima just let it ride and hopefully build from staking over time even tho I don't have much, any amount earned helps.

I have some staked in castelnode and some staking in Coinbase now . I didn’t even know about the grt staking, gotta hop in that ASAP

Daps
How the hell do you buy on crypto.com?

My bank won’t allow the transactions to go through, and you can’t use credit cards.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Staking my Luna today. Wanna get that $anchor airdrop. Gotta start participating in more air drops. Letting easy money go by. Some of these air drops people got years ago are worth like 10k now.

Homie can you give me the low down on these airdrops like with anchor. Want to know what I need to do.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Homie can you give me the low down on these airdrops like with anchor. Want to know what I need to do.
Download the terra station wallet. Either on desktop or mobile. Then follow these instructions. Fast forward to 9:20. Pretty easy process. Just make an account. Save your key. Use the deposit address to transfer your Luna from an exchange. Then stake with a delegator. Somebody with 100% uptime. Smartstake is pretty popular. I'm only gonna do it for the $anchor drop. After that I'll transfer back to the exchange cause I like to keep moving my funds around. I'm not married to any of these coins. If a coin pumps I like to take profits and move elsewhere to a coin that's still consolidating.

But terra ecosystem is really starting to boom right now. Would be good to get some of that $anchor before it hits the exchanges. Then let it sit for a long time. Already got some $mir too. Still only at 200 mil market cap. Plenty of room for growth. As long as the bull run continues I think terra is gonna do work this year. They're climbing the ranks at a rapid pace. But that's just me. I just go with the trends:yeshrug: