1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

---

Superstar
Daps
I hope everyone makes money, but the only people more obnoxious (as a whole) than the "XRP Army" are "LINK Marines" that constantly spam everywhere you look, especially Twitter.:scust:.

I don't know these Bitcoin Maximus people get on the nerves! Will say this Link commitunity is not as helpful as other communities.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
A lot of brehs will hate me for saying this but I'm hoping for a bit of a bigger dip. Have around 20k sitting on the sidelines I'm looking to diversify into a few different solid projects that have pumped a bit too much for my liking.
What will you do if it continues going up past 50k?

treezee

LWO
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
A lot of brehs will hate me for saying this but I'm hoping for a bit of a bigger dip. Have around 20k sitting on the sidelines I'm looking to diversify into a few different solid projects that have pumped a bit too much for my liking.

:stopitslime:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
You better off dollar cost averaging into dips, specially with the kind of cash you sitting on, really no point in waiting for it to absolutely crash like that unless you can trade your ass off.

treezee

LWO
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
Thank you breh I been banging on this site about ecomi for 2 weeks now. All in at 200k coins...:lolbron:

Come on uniswap just need them to list this month.

Once the ghostbuster movie hist this year, NFL figures come out in the fall and folks realize VeVe might be the next topshot...we going to the moon breh...:lolbron:

:whoa:Not with this much supply breh

ecomi
Circulating Supply
? / 750,000,000,000

:comeon:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

If you really tryna gamble, throw it all on SHIB. :mjgrin:

Or a small amount since you mess with Uniswap and it's real cheap.

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
Instead tryina time it just commit to dropping a few gs in over the next few weeks or months. Much less stressful.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Basically you’re not getting in then. Waiting for the perfect dip is not the move, and will have you sitting on the bench watching indefinitely. If you believe in the projects then you have to believe they will explode at some point. So what’s the difference between jumping in now or when the price is 10% lower.

imagine being the dude who missed btc when it dropped from 40k to 32k in Jan because he was waiting for sub 30k

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Mana and ENJ were ahead of their time when it came to NFT's. And looking at the charts they held up so well against Bitcoin during the crash. Their time is now. Think we're gonna see all NFT tokens start to take off. Gotta ride the wave while it lasts.