1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Thank you breh I been banging on this site about ecomi for 2 weeks now. All in at 200k coins...:lolbron:

Come on uniswap just need them to list this month.

Once the ghostbuster movie hist this year, NFL figures come out in the fall and folks realize VeVe might be the next topshot...we going to the moon breh...:lolbron:

Yes sir, I did a search for it and saw that you were the only one that mentioned it.

I usually move ALT profits to Bitcoin and ETH but I’ve been loading up my OMI bag with 20% of that.

I hope they hold off on the Uniswap listing until v3 launches but either way it’s gonna take off. :blessed:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
It's novelty yes, better perhaps. Fundamentally disrupting? I don't see it.
fukk the disruption that doesn't even matter it's just easier than holding and flipping cards, unless you use starstock but I diversify into both. The nba is going to force this on people tho it's made too much immediate money and tbh cards are boring, they're just pictures, pretty pics but, just boring. They both will coexist tho, eventually panini will make legit blockchain cards instead of that fluke shyt they got

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes sir, I did a search for it and saw that you were the only one that mentioned it.

I usually move ALT profits to Bitcoin and ETH but I’ve been loading up my OMI bag with 20% of that.

I hope they hold off on the Uniswap listing until v3 launches but either way it’s gonna take off. :blessed:

Yes sir. The beautiful thing about it is cause its on bitforex it suppresses the cost so its easy to double and triple up. Bitforex is bootleg so folks get frustrated or don't know how to use it. So jokers like us can load up on the coin...:lolbron:.

Funny thing is I didn't know shyt about it a month ago and was on Twitter and saw some kat break it down with a tweet. It took me a week to find out what wallet to use and how to buy it. After that it was on...:blessed:

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
how do you check your cost basis on coinbasis, i have no idea what value i bough my coins @

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes sir. The beautiful thing about it is cause its on bitforex it suppresses the cost so its easy to double and triple up. Bitforex is bootleg so folks get frustrated or don't know how to use it. So jokers like us can load up on the coin...:lolbron:.

Funny thing is I didn't know shyt about it a month ago and was on Twitter and saw some kat break it down with a tweet. It took me a week to find out what wallet to use and how to buy it. After that it was on...:blessed:
Everytime I am in the process of trying to buy it omi/usdt it crashes, the screen literally just freezes and does nothing.