1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Icon (ICX) To $31.50 by Middle of July. for BINANCE:ICXUSD by Goldkodak

I barely post. Their timeline is looking solid, I can not deny it.

Already got the green light with the South Korean government to explore blockchain based licences and PayCoin (60,000 merchants).

Give me real world adoption over pie in the sky theory any day. Icon is a sleeper that will creep up, they haven’t stopped working since 2017.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
This is the thread. Share the knowledge breh. What NFTs are you into

I'm not into anything yet I'd say but the more i've been learning the more i've been liking.
At first I was real standoff-ish to it because of NBA topshot, I thought to myself this is stupid "anyone could just copy it", but you can't think of it like playing cards, it's a whole different asset.
And the asset is unique and special, and to me it's the future, it's the next level of internet if their is one.
For example an artist could post their art on a NFT marketplace, and yes someone can copy it but it's not the same, the purchaser will have the ID or whatever it is. it's like if you buy a picasso, yes someone can copy it but it's not the same.

I know there a sevral marketplaces but one thing I am trying to understand.
If have buy 3 pieces of art on marketplace A, is the NFT the same if I list them on another marketplace.
I guess my question is , Is an NFT marketplace ambiguous ?

I watched this video
that goes heavy into NFTs, it doesn't mention it in the title but it's a real good understanding of them.

Going to try to learn more.
I make digital art so I might just put something on a marketplace just for fun, regardless of money, I think the concept is dope.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm not into anything yet I'd say but the more i've been learning the more i've been liking.
At first I was real standoff-ish to it because of NBA topshot, I thought to myself this is stupid "anyone could just copy it", but you can't think of it like playing cards, it's a whole different asset.
And the asset is unique and special, and to me it's the future, it's the next level of internet if their is one.
For example an artist could post their art on a NFT marketplace, and yes someone can copy it but it's not the same, the purchaser will have the ID or whatever it is. it's like if you buy a picasso, yes someone can copy it but it's not the same.

I know there a sevral marketplaces but one thing I am trying to understand.
If have buy 3 pieces of art on marketplace A, is the NFT the same if I list them on another marketplace.
I guess my question is , Is an NFT marketplace ambiguous ?

I watched this video
that goes heavy into NFTs, it doesn't mention it in the title but it's a real good understanding of them.

Going to try to learn more.
I make digital art so I might just put something on a marketplace just for fun, regardless of money, I think the concept is dope.

We're just scratching the surface with NFTs, I was talking about it earlier in this thread. I agree, the concept has the potential set a new standard and precedent for how digital content is valued and monetized.

treezee

LWO
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
The price changes every minute so nobody could tell you if right now is a good time and with the way things have been lately it's even more difficult. You gotta go in with the mindset of either doubling up the $100 or possibly losing it all. Only question you need to ask yourself is if you're willing to take a risk and throw in. Can throw in $100 and the price drops 25% before shooting back up and you get scared out from losing those $25 and sell, or it can go up 25% as well. We can't tell you what to do with your money. You gotta decide whether you want to invest or not. And looking at previous history, it'll be a pretty safe investment.

Yes, it's a weeklong dip going on right now. Will breakout soon

Daps
Reppin
DMV
Be prepared for BTC to dump at 40k. If it does it's a buy...probably going lower to 38.5k.

Alts will blossom also once it happens

treezee

LWO
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
Its good to see the chat in this thread picking up :myman:

I've been in crypto since '17 and this is definitely a huge wave to possible early retirement :salute:

Won some loss some but I'm still up enough to not worry about these dips. Now is the time to buy and secure a good position for the gains. :win:

Wish all yall brehs good luck!

And remember, DYOR :ufdup:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Be prepared for BTC to dump at 40k. If it does it's a buy...probably going lower to 38.5k.

Alts will blossom also once it happens

that’s a hell of a prediction...

38.5k will probably put us in a full blown bear market. The sell off would be insane