1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Reading the market is about to go down for a substantial dip.

Ive been taking profits over the last couple of hours and tethering it.

I haven’t experienced euphoria yet but my gut is telling me a correction is coming soon that will last a couple of months.

All Star
Daps
be patient...even if the alts you’re eyeing establish new lows that you feel are out of your range there’ll always be others to come along

keep an eye out for new coin listings on US exchanges like coinbase, gemini, kraken and binance.us or you can be preemptive like @idontposthereanymore and look at the coins listed on coinbase pro that are not on coinbase’s main site...be careful tho that being listed on coinbase pro is no guarantee that it will be listed on coinbase’s main site...some have stayed there for years

Coinbase announces potential listings well in advance. They had to after the BCH rollout.

Coinbase – Medium

They typically announce a few dozen tokens at a time. Some only end up in Custody, though, like Zilliqa and Cardano.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Coinbase announces potential listings well in advance. They had to after the BCH rollout.

Coinbase – Medium

They typically announce a few dozen tokens at a time. Some only end up in Custody, though, like Zilliqa and Cardano.

true but some folks try to get in before it’s announced to capitalize on ppl who will be looking to rush to buy the coin once it becomes official they’re going to list it...it’s a bit of gamble, but the payoff can sometimes be worth it

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
EvFf_-SXcAUjZ_O

Loom

:whoo: