Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Couple years? It’s gonna be more than that This year :sas2:

I think LINK will hit at least $500 by the end of the bull run

full
Hopefully it dips closer to $25 again so I can buy some.

Daps
Guys i need help. im thinking about investing my first 100 dollars into bitcoin. Would right now be a good time? please help a brotha out.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Guys i need help. im thinking about investing my first 100 dollars into bitcoin. Would right now be a good time? please help a brotha out.
The price changes every minute so nobody could tell you if right now is a good time and with the way things have been lately it's even more difficult. You gotta go in with the mindset of either doubling up the $100 or possibly losing it all. Only question you need to ask yourself is if you're willing to take a risk and throw in. Can throw in $100 and the price drops 25% before shooting back up and you get scared out from losing those $25 and sell, or it can go up 25% as well. We can't tell you what to do with your money. You gotta decide whether you want to invest or not. And looking at previous history, it'll be a pretty safe investment.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Dragonchain was the shining star of my 2017 portfolio.
Then the 2018 bear woke up n it got mauled into a coma.
Thats not a unique story in crypto.

Get money, flip money into btc, rinse n repeat.
my friend lost over 200k profit on drgn during that crash.

true story, he was stubborn and wouldnt pull out thinking it would keep rising, now hes left with the dead stock

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
The moment GRT, NU and Loom (which I don't particularly think will ever reach its all time high again) reach close enough to their ATH I'm dumping them for the king.

:mjlol:

You’re literally bought these in their infancy, esp GRT near At the TOP LOL so you gonna sell for a loss? ..

you even understand what “ATH” is or what? It’s determined as price matures.. ATH two weeks ago isn’t ATH today, there’s targets, & price maturation etc

and aren’t you staking GRT? You can’t even dump it for at least another 2 weeks lol

Last edited: