treezee

LWO
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
Anybody buying XLM?

Stellar Lumens?

I got a big bag of Stellar. I've been following the project since '17 and it's a solid buy IMO. There are other cryptos being developed to run on the Stellar blockchain, super fast. I sent XLM from Coinbase to Stellar's Lobstr wallet and it was there right after I pressed send LOL:banderas:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Icon (ICX) To $31.50 by Middle of July. for BINANCE:ICXUSD by Goldkodak

I barely post. Their timeline is looking solid, I can not deny it.

Already got the green light with the South Korean government to explore blockchain based licences and PayCoin (60,000 merchants).

Give me real world adoption over pie in the sky theory any day. Icon is a sleeper that will creep up, they haven’t stopped working since 2017.

Looks promising. I've added it to my speculative plays along with bird.money and ID (Everest)

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Several nba players and sports media companies been talking about top shot rn. Coli favorite Ros-Gold or however you spell it was speaking on it on espn as well. My account at like 28k est value (could've been like 40k if I ain't sell my lebron lamelo and Paul George rares smh). I got a hankering feeling this might pay really freaking big in the future.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What kind of use/utility does NU have for us regular people? Its sounds like a coin that's more for developers