1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

You’re literally bought these in their infancy, AT A TOP LOL

you even understand what “ATH” is or what? It’s determined as price matures.. ATH two weeks ago isn’t ATH today, there’s targets, & price maturation.

and aren’t you staking GRT? You can’t even dump it for at least another 2 weeks lol

:russ:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not staking GRT... I've brought all those coins you're on EARLY and only alt coin I'm staking on an exchange is atom.
I'm dumping these alt profits into BTC.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Remember xby xtrabytes

I have over 10K coins of TEL from back in 2018. It looks like they're trying to make some moves and relocate their HQ in the states.

It's still under a penny, after 3 years. This is actually some good news tho.

I still have like 200k lol just a hodl to 10 cents

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Looks like it's too late to buy the dips:mjcry:

be patient...even if the alts you’re eyeing establish new lows that you feel are out of your range there’ll always be others to come along

keep an eye out for new coin listings on US exchanges like coinbase, gemini, kraken and binance.us or you can be preemptive like @idontposthereanymore and look at the coins listed on coinbase pro that are not on coinbase’s main site...be careful tho that being listed on coinbase pro is no guarantee that it will be listed on coinbase’s main site...some have stayed there for years

Last edited: