1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Now your moving the goal post. The call was for an end of the month drop, never named a price point. I also think this may last all week into next week possibly. You got some really shyt energy bro, you should work on that.

Someone asked if they should buy now or wait for the dip.

If they had bought when they posted they'd be in the money right now. If they're buying today they're buyer at a higher price.

That's the whole point isn't it? Don't be too keen to wait for dips because when they come they might drop at price much higher than when you first had the opportunity to buy.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Personally I wouldn't put much stock in any of the alts coin, when the market goes down they all plummet heavily.
The aim of the game is to make profits and throw them in BTC or buy BTC on dips.

Oh ok, I get where you're coming from

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Personally I wouldn't put much stock in any of the alts coin, when the market goes down they all plummet heavily.
The aim of the game is to make profits and throw them in BTC or buy BTC on dips.

name of the game for who? BTC only fan boys?

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew

He's not wrong in that the final goal should always be "get more btc".
Alts will give you xxx multiples for your money, but btc should always be at the finish line.
Eth used to be on the other side of the slash but the gas fee debacle means until it scales, its not a sure thing the way btc is.

Don't fall in love with your alts, is my advice

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Do not get caught up drinking the kool-aid with these alts. All these alts promise these amazing things then get dumped to oblivion the moment bear market comes around.

Last bullrun it was the NEO IOTA ICX TRON who were all supposed to be the second coming of Christ. There's a new flavor this season. They all come and go.

BTC is end game. The goal is to increase your BTC. Alts will help you get there. But at the end of this bullrun it all comes back to BTC.

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do not get caught up drinking the kool-aid with these alts. All these alts promise these amazing things then get dumped to oblivion the moment bear market comes around.

Last bullrun it was the NEO IOTA ICX TRON who were all supposed to be the second coming of Christ. There's a new flavor this season. They all come and go.

BTC is end game. The goal is to increase your BTC. Alts will help you get there. But at the end of this bullrun it all comes back to BTC.
anyone remember disney and drgn? :mjlol:

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

TRON was supposed to be such a sure thing too

just like ada and dot :mjlol:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The moment GRT, NU and Loom (which I don't particularly think will ever reach its all time high again) reach close enough to their ATH I'm dumping them for the king.