1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
you buy BTC.. you’d have to get to 100K+ to be at 2x

you buy cheaper shyt.. you only have to double on pennies; dimes, quaters & dollars which you can & WILL do faster and easier than you will BTC.

Don’t get me wrong I respect BTC but it’s not gonna make you the money that these alts will buying low will and that’s facts.

55k on DGB, Loom, NU, ADA.. anything under 3 dollars... Will make Bitcoin return look like shyt :mjlol:
One thing people don't take into account is the risk though. Bitcoin is far less risky than the alts making me more confident to deploy a large amount of capital. I've been buying every month for the past few years so even a 10x gain is life changing money when you consider how much was put in. However with alts there is nothing except maybe Ethereum where I would have ever invested that kind of money. Because you have a higher chance of getting wiped out.

Investing 10k in BTC in hopes of it hitting 100k and 10xing is a better bet imo than investing 1k in an alt and hoping it 100X to 100k. Just my perspective though

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
One thing people don't take into account is the risk though. Bitcoin is far less risky than the alts making me more confident to deploy a large amount of capital. I've been buying every month for the past few years so even a 10x gain is life changing money when you consider how much was put in. However with alts there is nothing except maybe Ethereum where I would have ever invested that kind of money. Because you have a higher chance of getting wiped out.

Investing 10k in BTC in hopes of it hitting 100k and 10xing is a better bet imo than investing 1k in an alt and hoping it 100X to 100k. Just my perspective though

If his goal is to make 2x return in say, possibly a few months or so for that size of an investment & stay in long, sure.. go wit BTC.

if it’s to see possible 2-10x in a month or so, pull out cause of the risk still with that big of profit.. & then decide to put money back it when it’s proven & WILL to be a bigger upside compared to the risk. Go with ALT.

if i had 50-60k to throw at a coin, which is risk alone in itself... I know what I’m choosing and it definitely ain’t no Bitcoin.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Tbh, I’d take it with a grain of salt. But regardless, NU is essentially the advancement of security within tech for dummies

this guy does a good job of explaining what it is

Just watched the video...Key management system....encryption....security within tech for dummies (myself lol) got it...

That guy has a really dope channel about to dive into other videos as well (GRT, etc)

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Age is also an important factor. Someone who's in their early twenties can afford to take heavy risk and drop a few thousand on alts and hold them with hopes that they'll 10x or better instead of waiting for btc to double up and get a higher return average. Time is vital in investing and a great man once said, "Time in the market, over timing the market". And the younger investors have way more time to take risks in the long run than someone who's older and wants to take a more conservative approach. Looking at the 1 year return % on Coinbase, ETH at 450 and BTC at 613. Of course not all those coins are traded on there but they 15 and 19 if counting only tradeable. Thats not to say that every year they will be that ranking or may not ever be in the top 5 yearly % gain, but if a young investor can take a risk and make couple thousand % gain vs the about 500% BTC gave, then it'll be better risk for them. Of course those numbers aren't guaranteed every year. Its best to take risks when you're young cuz time is on your side. You can always make the money back over time if need be.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm confused by this market cap shyt from research a lot are saying only up to $5 for ADA is realistic. How is BNB, dot, LINK so much higher in comparison ?

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
I'm confused by this market cap shyt from research a lot are saying only up to $5 for ADA is realistic. How is BNB, dot, LINK so much higher in comparison ?
Because of supply. Theres more ADA in existence so the price per coin would be lower but the market cap (total value) could be higher than other coins with less coins in circulation

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because of supply. Theres more ADA in existence so the price per coin would be lower but the market cap (total value) could be higher than other coins with less coins in circulation
Oh i see, looking at coingeko the cap is lower for ADA than dot and BNB though so i wonder why people think ADA can't realistically reach more than $5 anytime soon despite the pices of these two.