1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
the chart is titled ‘psychology of a market cycle’...it’s applicable to the stock market as well as the crypto market as a whole and not just BTC by itself...it was posted in this thread by someone else (you can ask them why) but I am pointing out what part of the cycle we seem to be on which would indicate it won’t be too long before things take a dip again...alts in particular more so than BTC which will be fine in the long run...I more so don’t understand why you just pivoted the convo to BTC when the chart talks about the market as whole and how it affects ppl’s mentality as prices rise/fall and I was just piggybacking off the chart being posted

I thought you were talking about BTC:hubie:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Bro chill

If Bitcoin hit 100k by this summer I'm acting a fool

fukk around get me an 50k loan to buy some coins :mjlol:

shid im hella bullish. you never know...

I got a limit of cash I allow myself to carry , so I got like $4K to drop into BTC, ETH , and other crypto.
I have the most money (potentially) I've ever had in my life thanks to crypto. Not gone lie , im still kinda shocked about this bullrun .

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
look carefully at the graph as it pertains to the market too and realize folks are very close to/if not at the euphoria portion of the graph

the market picked back up tremendously from a bear market so we’ve already been thru disbelief, hope and optimism

we’re now at the phase where everyone is telling everyone else to buy so they can become rich

and yes the graph is very real

graph been doing through that period..then it hit its ATH of 2.90.. then it tanked, hard. Right now the holders such as much and others are riding it out while others panic sell or shorting it.

inwas looking back at charts and same thing happened with Link..Link hit ATH of 5 bucks, tanked to a dollar cause that when it reached most volatile, so people who scared of the risk sold, holders riding it out and eat in the end.

Look at this tweet from January 3rd, this dude likely got in on a top around .50+ cents, panic sold on a dip when it dropped below 30cents cause he was losing MAD money... and look where were at now. He’s probably looking back like “I shouldn’t of done that, I took a huge cause of my emotions and would’ve made hundreds of thousands .. possibly millions”

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^

ya in hindsight...LINK was definitely still a steal at $1-2...that bear market was so tricky tho bcuz the second prices would rise even when great news dropped they’d drastically dip again so those who didn’t have strong convictions at the time (myself included) bought and sold quickly especially if they made a little gain or just didn’t touch it...GRT is new to the market...I don’t think we’ve seen it tank yet...just some healthy dips so far...imo tank would be if it hits like $0.70 or lower

Torrez

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I can drop between 50k to 60k into this market, better to go with just BTC or some of the smaller coins?

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
^^^

ya in hindsight...LINK was defined a steal at $1-2...that bear market was so tricky tho bcuz the second prices would rise even when great news dropped they’d drastically dip again so those who didn’t have strong convictions at the time (myself included) bought and sold quickly especially if they made a little gain or just didn’t touch it...GRT is new to the market...I don’t think we’ve seen it tank yet...just some healthy dips so far...imo tank would be if it hits like $0.70 or lower

true, likely, it’ll go through same think Link will when it hits 5.00 and I won’t sell shyt. I will just continue to accumulate.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
If I can drop between 50k to 60k into this market, better to go with just BTC or some of the smaller coins?

you buy BTC.. you’d have to get to 100K+ to be at 2x

you buy cheaper shyt.. you only have to double on pennies; dimes, quaters & dollars which you can & WILL do faster and easier than you will BTC.

Don’t get me wrong I respect BTC but it’s not gonna make you the money that these alts will buying low will and that’s facts.

55k on DGB, Loom, NU, ADA.. anything under 3 dollars... Will make Bitcoin return look like shyt :mjlol:

Last edited: