1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep sometimes you have the weather the storm and sometimes you got to let it go and say fukk it if I loose the money then will do such and such to make it back (such as cutting back spending or getting a 2nd job).

That way it doesn't eat you up.

that’s one thing I like about coinmarketcap...the ranking system of the coins helped me when I was in a situation similar to his...I was in a project that I firmly believed in and was prepared to hold for months or years if necessary but the ranking kept dropping...prices were dropping all over the place but they still maintained their ranking position commensurate to other projects...for it to lose position so fast meant it was bleeding out more than the others...cutting ties was the right thing in this instance...LINK did hold up well tho under the bear market which is easy for me to say since I had no skin it...but from breh’s account it wasn’t an easy ride at all holding it thru that storm

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
that’s one thing I like about coinmarketcap...the ranking system of the coins helped me when I was in a situation similar to his...I was in a project that I firmly believed in and was prepared to hold for months or years if necessary but the ranking kept dropping...prices were dropping all over the place but they still maintained their ranking position commensurate to other projects...for it to lose position so fast meant it was bleeding out more than the others...cutting ties was the right thing in this instance...LINK did hold up well tho under the bear market which is easy for me to say since I had no skin it...but from breh’s account it wasn’t an easy ride at all holding it thru that storm

a true test of ones emotional discipline. If you can master your emotions and have discipline, you will be rewarded BIG.

Investing/trading is just as much about mastering certain psychological aspects than it is anything else IMO.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

So apparently GRT will unlock some coins in a few months. Wont that lower the price of the coin?

Possibly, but I was doing a little bit of research and I wouldn’t be too intimated by it, as 1. Coins burn through staking (no, you won’t lose your shyt)

Two, I’ve seen some these companies integrating with GRT have to purchase GRT tokens to pay for fees..

but don’t take that as facts. Just my conclusion considering info I read

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
NU, I love you :wow:

bruh, I’m glad I got into this shyt initially at .42-46 while accumulating more. Dead ass only bought in more after it being given to me free cause i liked the name, have stayed in after doing research. When I first signed up to coinbase, it gives you those rewards, some I kept, some I sold or converted. NU, GRT & ALGO.. I kept. Imagine these go to 100+ a token in 2 years

:ohlawd:

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I honestly will admit at no point was I in the red on link. But watching it do very little while other coins took off was hard. This stuff can be an emotional roller coaster. I have been red on other coins and stocks but they eventually came back around. Its all a gamble you just do as much research as possible and roll the dice.

For all you brehs out there finally making some money(6/7/8 figures) HAVE A fukkEN PLAN. Don't fukk off your gains you may never get another opportunity like this.

Last edited:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I suggest loading up on some Loom before Possible Coinbase listing, considering right now you can only get it on CB pro, once it hits CB... it’s gonna

this could be for that update considering a lot like myself, buy USDC from coinbase then transfer it off to CB pro to buy loom

Last edited: