1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Flow (Dapper Labs) price today, FLOW marketcap, chart, and info | CoinMarketCap

Found this after someone made a thread about the company yesterday it's has been climbing ever since, usually not a fan at all of these alt coins have seen all kinds of partnerships that were supposed to happen between different coins and companies that never did but this already has nba topshot using the platform which has an official nba license...... follow the money

could be a potential wildcard
Might be able to double my money today since this post, @Ari Gold Bawse did you end getting any?

before anyone ask me any questions go do your own research and have your own exit strategy

Last edited:

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Age is also an important factor. Someone who's in their early twenties can afford to take heavy risk and drop a few thousand on alts and hold them with hopes that they'll 10x or better instead of waiting for btc to double up and get a higher return average. Time is vital in investing and a great man once said, "Time in the market, over timing the market". And the younger investors have way more time to take risks in the long run than someone who's older and wants to take a more conservative approach. Looking at the 1 year return % on Coinbase, ETH at 450 and BTC at 613. Of course not all those coins are traded on there but they 15 and 19 if counting only tradeable. Thats not to say that every year they will be that ranking or may not ever be in the top 5 yearly % gain, but if a young investor can take a risk and make couple thousand % gain vs the about 500% BTC gave, then it'll be better risk for them. Of course those numbers aren't guaranteed every year. Its best to take risks when you're young cuz time is on your side. You can always make the money back over time if need be.
That's exactly why I took all the money from my 401k and dumped it into link back in 17. I knew the project would take off eventually and I am young enough to make up that 401k money if it had crashed. People flat put told me I was stupid. Sometimes you have to be willing to step off the cliff. Just make sure its a good project and not a scam coin and don't chase pumps

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's exactly why I took all the money from my 401k and dumped it into link back in 17. I knew the project would take off eventually and I am young enough to make up that 401k money if it had crashed. People flat put told me I was stupid. Sometimes you have to be willing to step off the cliff. Just make sure its a good project and not a scam coin and don't chase pumps

Damn breh. If it hits 100 bucks you probably can retire and buy your own island...:lolbron:

Last edited:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Definition of high risk high reward :whew:

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn breh. If it hits 100 bucks you probably can retire and by your own island...:lolbron:
Honestly this shyts been stressful.
jeezus christ. :banderas:
I wanted to accumulate more but once it got over .30 I was like naw thats too much:snoop:. I semi regret not buy more under $1. When you hold a coin for so long and it doesn't do much you lose some confidence. Got into a full blown argument with a "friend" when he told me I should be happy with my profits and sell (around $1.80), he tells me "it seems like you are being greedy." But I still knew deep down this was a good project. shyt ruined our friendship, I can sense now the jealously. Im extremely happy I listened to my gut.

People be panicking and freaking out ready to sell for a loss. Sometimes you just have to weather the storm.

Daps
Reppin
DMV
you buy BTC.. you’d have to get to 100K+ to be at 2x

you buy cheaper shyt.. you only have to double on pennies; dimes, quaters & dollars which you can & WILL do faster and easier than you will BTC.

Don’t get me wrong I respect BTC but it’s not gonna make you the money that these alts will buying low will and that’s facts.

55k on DGB, Loom, NU, ADA.. anything under 3 dollars... Will make Bitcoin return look like shyt :mjlol:
Btc goes to 2 million it will in the long term

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there a difference between smart chain BNB and BNB, these are the same coins - correct?
And can anyone walk me through how to stake coins on pancakeswap.finance

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly this shyts been stressful.

I wanted to accumulate more but once it got over .30 I was like naw thats too much:snoop:. I semi regret not buy more under $1. When you hold a coin for so long and it doesn't do much you lose some confidence. Got into a full blown argument with a "friend" when he told me I should be happy with my profits and sell (around $1.80), he tells me "it seems like you are being greedy." But I still knew deep down this was a good project. shyt ruined our friendship, I can sense now the jealously. Im extremely happy I listened to my gut.

People be panicking and freaking out ready to sell for a loss. Sometimes you just have to weather the storm.

Yep sometimes you have the weather the storm and sometimes you got to let it go and say fukk it if I loose the money then will do such and such to make it back (such as cutting back spending or getting a 2nd job).

That way it doesn't eat you up.