1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Aprogressivone

Developers are the new Rockstars
Daps
Reppin
Prince George's, Maryland
that’s nonsense especially in the case of microsoft

Can you link me any article that says microsoft holds bitcoin in mass or held onto bitcoin after accepting payment? Companies were and still are using intermediary services that converted it into fiat on the fly. Check out this article from 2016.

From Dell to Rakuten: 10 Most Popular Vendors That Accept Bitcoin

Check out microsoft now.
Microsoft President Says No Plans to Put Cash into Bitcoin for Now | Headlines | News | CoinMarketCap

Microsoft has done blockchain development around bitcoin and other things, but that's about it. Companies that accept bitcoin or any other crypto are converting it right back into fiat 99% of the time. Things may change soon but that is how it is typically done.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wow...I stand corrected...I have nothing to refute that...I responded out of conjecture but you came with facts/proof :hubie:

good read too...I obviously wasn’t aware that they were immediately converting it to cash...I shouldn’t have been so hasty to respond...rep

Can you link me any article that says microsoft holds bitcoin in mass or held onto bitcoin after accepting payment? Companies were and still are using intermediary services that converted it into fiat on the fly. Check out this article from 2016.

From Dell to Rakuten: 10 Most Popular Vendors That Accept Bitcoin

Check out microsoft now.
Microsoft President Says No Plans to Put Cash into Bitcoin for Now | Headlines | News | CoinMarketCap

Microsoft has done blockchain development around bitcoin and other things, but that's about it. Companies that accept bitcoin or any other crypto are converting it right back into fiat 99% of the time. Things may change soon but that is how it is typically done.

Last edited:

Mr. Glass

All Star
Supporter
Daps
What else we buyin? I've put 11gs in BTC, ETH, and GRT the last month. What else should I cop?

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
look carefully at the graph as it pertains to the market too and realize folks are very close to/if not at the euphoria portion of the graph

the market picked back up tremendously from a bear market so we’ve already been thru disbelief, hope and optimism

we’re now at the phase where everyone is telling everyone else to buy so they can become rich

and yes the graph is very real

:dwillhuh:How does that apply to what’s happening now? More institutions are buying into bitcoin and they claim it should hit 100k in the next 2 years.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:How does that apply to what’s happening now? More institutions are buying into bitcoin and they claim it should hit 100k in the next 2 years.

the chart is titled ‘psychology of a market cycle’...it’s applicable to the stock market as well as the crypto market as a whole and not just BTC by itself...it was posted in this thread by someone else (you can ask them why) but I am pointing out what part of the cycle we seem to be on which would indicate it won’t be too long before things take a dip again...alts in particular more so than BTC which will be fine in the long run...I more so don’t understand why you just pivoted the convo to BTC when the chart talks about the market as whole and how it affects ppl’s mentality as prices rise/fall and I was just piggybacking off the chart being posted

ReasonableMatic

Daps
What else we buyin? I've put 11gs in BTC, ETH, and GRT the last month. What else should I cop?
Always DoYourOwnResearch, that being said.

The Graph - GRT
ChainLink - LINK
Cardano - ADA
Polkadot - DOT
Kusama - KSM
VeChain - VET
Algorand - ALGO

All gamechangers you can hold LONGTERM imo.

The best advice I can give is, invest in projects you BELIEVE in.
It will help you not to fall for Flash Crashes and liquidate your portfolio in the heat of the moment.

I’m hoping to see my Coli Family eat and come up like @REZZ did last week :blessed:

Good luck brothas and sistas :salute: