1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
exaclty and how it was explained to me, by the top guy... who is tech developer himself and another Dev I spoke to, is these companies gonna all go to what’s proven, easiest, fasts etc and works first.. and no others are doing what GRT is proven most efficient

So even if you’re getting in now in the dollars, you’re still early asf for where and how far it’s going to go.

NU, LINK, GRT = core infrastructure for all this shyt. That ATH we just saw Link hit, will look like pennies looking back.
:ohhh::dwillhuh:yooooo that's wild...:salute:you putting in that work bruh

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
:ohhh::dwillhuh:yooooo that's wild...:salute:you putting in that work bruh

It’s good to commune and connect easily on Twitter to understand and talk with people to get understanding of what exactly it is you’re investing in and scope of what is is you are. That why during down times you’re not panicky because you understand Etc

initially I had my eye on it because of it was cheap, but after I did some research, saw it was being called “google of blockchain”, talked with developers and people who actually work in tech for 15-20+ Years, I’ll won’t sell and only will invest.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
all the twitter discussion is about taking profits instead of buying dips :patrice:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
It’s good to commune and connect easily on Twitter to understand and talk with people to get understanding of what exactly it is you’re investing in and scope of what is is you are. That why during down times you’re not panicky because you understand Etc

initially I had my eye on it because of it was cheap, but after I did some research, saw it was being called “google of blockchain”, talked with developers and people who actually work in tech for 15-20+ Years, I’ll won’t sell and only will invest.

No doubt...from reading through this thread, the stock thread...all the links y'all have put up..most importantly doing more DD on my own and cross referencing with what people are saying...I've been slowly getting some understanding of things...you're dropping some real gems in both threads

waiting until my Fidelity account open up to grab up some WDLF and SSFT (that's another thread lol)

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
exsQOzQj_big.png

f8ef31de9802729ef047200bbd4c6b98.jpg

:sas2:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
yea the tweet

what is musk saying
Heard a rumor some crypto was pegging the dollar - some crypto was screwing the dollar.

Or was it some crypto pegged to the dollar-some crypto tied to the dollar.

Bitcoin is said to be pegged to the dollar because it's tied to it's value. Kind of like gold and other currencies since the dollar is the reserve currency and main one in the world. So when he says pegging the dollar it's a play on words cuz pegging is another way of saying a woman using a strapon on a man :dame:. So pegging means btc screwing the dollar, which it definitely is.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
look carefully at the graph as it pertains to the market too and realize folks are very close to/if not at the euphoria portion of the graph

the market picked back up tremendously from a bear market so we’ve already been thru disbelief, hope and optimism

we’re now at the phase where everyone is telling everyone else to buy so they can become rich

and yes the graph is very real