1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
link and loom, yes. Try and get a lot of Loom since it’s really cheap :smile: speculation it might hit the base coin base app, since you can only buy it from
Coinbasepro

I’m getting off life tho and gonna watch a movie lol I’m sad haha

lol I feel you

wait I'm on just CB and I see LOOM (Loom Network) is that different from what you're talking about?

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Yeah that's the coin he's talking about. You can get it on CB Pro via USDC.

Appreciate y'all for all the help. :blessed::salute: I got CB basic, about to get pro real quick.

Edit: Got to wait until I deposit money to get USDC (3-5 business days) to purchase LOOM and other coins?

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I am still in high profit off of BNB. Glad it corrected and some long time hodlers are finally selling some profits as I did also too only sold a few. Now I can buy back in.

Saturday sale on BNB if you want some

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
link and loom, yes. Try and get a lot of Loom since it’s really cheap :smile: speculation it might hit the base coin base app, since you can only buy it from
Coinbasepro

I’m getting off life tho and gonna watch a movie lol I’m sad haha

Yeah that's the coin he's talking about. You can get it on CB Pro via USDC.

fukk it, I'm in for 1000, coins not dollars. Hopefully it goes on a run and I can try to average up.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he won’t be to blame...the writing has been on the wall for a week...hopefully for those who bought in high, the market just settles and creates new lows instead of dropping entirely...these type of runs where shyt shoots up too quickly are never sustainable

This fool need to shut up we gon' end up leaking like ketchup :mjtf:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
fukk it, I'm in for 1000, coins not dollars. Hopefully it goes on a run and I can try to average up.

It’s good to get in on things early, so you get more tokens so when it goes to dollars you’ll see tons of profits. New comers or smart people usually will make their first purchase at what is cheapest, not what costs the mosts. This isn’t my screen shot (this is what his looked like when GRT reached all time high) this is a guy I’ve talked with on Twitter who bought 100k when GRT was at .26cents?

Obviously, not everyone has mad money or wants to take the risk to buy that many shares, but this dude is likely going to make MILLIONS long term off an investment of 26k.

Edit: He said to me today when I was speaking with him.. “Ask yourself this, Do you want to win big or lose small?”

So that 1000 of something at the bottom can pay off more for you, than buying less at a higher price.

EuAfYo9XUAEqtk9

Last edited:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It’s good to get in on things early, so you get more tokens so when it goes to dollars you’ll see tons of profits. New comers or smart people usually will make their first purchase at what is cheapest, not what costs the mosts. This isn’t my screen shot (this is what his looked like when GRT reached all time high) this is a guy I’ve talked with on Twitter who bought 100k when GRT was at .26cents?

Obviously, not everyone has mad money or wants to take the risk to buy that many shares, but this dude is likely going to make MILLIONS long term off an investment of 26k. Insane.

EuAfYo9XUAEqtk9
I keep seeing GRT pop up. I dont really get the use/utility behind that coin.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I keep seeing GRT pop up. I dont really get the use/utility behind that coin.

I’ve explained it in here mad times, but it’s infrastructure..

Link = data in
the graph = data out, easiest way to explain it is the “google of blockchain”

all these companies are going to go to graph see below.. CAKE, FTM, GRAYSCALE (will) and so much more.

look in top left hand corner

Last edited:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’ve explained it in here mad times, but it’s infrastructure. Look in top left corner of the picture.

Link = data in
the graph = data out, easiest way to explain it is the “google of blockchain”

all these companies are going to go to graph see below.. CAKE, FTM, GRAYSCALE (will) and so much more.

:ohhh: GRT would be connecting all of those blockchains as one.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
:ohhh: GRT would be connecting all of those blockchains as one.

link + GRT

how it was explained to me, by the top guy... who is tech developer himself and another Dev I spoke to, is these companies gonna all go to what’s proven, easiest, fasts etc and works first.. and no others are doing what GRT is proven most efficient. That’s why CAKE ran to them for help lol

So even if you’re getting in now in the dollars, you’re still early asf for where and how far it’s going to go.

NU, LINK, GRT = core infrastructure for all this shyt. That ATH we just saw Link hit, will look like pennies looking back.

Last edited: