1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
@idontposthereanymore I got some NU the other day...just gonna hold on to it and keep adding.....

Is it time yet for me to add some GRT or other coins?

right now is the perfect time to buy into both. :mjcry:

Both was poised to break after over a week of consolidation period to break out and hit their ATHs and it didn’t :beli: shut was doing good since last night holding a 2.50 to break out. And just tanked.

Buy and don’t sell. Just do nothing, man... it will pay off.

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
right now is the perfect time to buy into both :mjcry:

Both was poised to break after over a week of consolidation period to break out and hit their ATHs and it didn’t :beli:

Buy and don’t sell.

lol I'm sure it's going to bounce back and hit that ATH, so you can be rolling in that paper

until then I'm going to try to get in where I fit in :mjlit:

gotcha, no doubt will add a little bit of both right now...

the rest of the list you suggested a few days ago LINK, OMI, ALGI and LOOM, should I just chill on them and wait them out or look into getting a few shares

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Why? Dont they have like 10 billion coins in circulation?

Because it’s on an insane run. I dunno bout investing in it right this moment but I also wouldn’t be surprised to see it hit 4-5 dollars before it drops again

I personally wouldn’t and I can’t right now anyway but out of those 2 he asked about I think ADA will be a better flip but ETH definitely for long term. He could flip the ada into double or maybe even triple what he invests then buy a bigger portion of ETH.

I’d recommend VeChain over either right now tho

I’d definitely invest at least 500 in it if I could

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
lol I'm sure it's going to bounce back and hit that ATH, so you can be rolling in that paper

until then I'm going to try to get in where I fit in :mjlit:

gotcha, no doubt will add a little bit of both right now...

the rest of the list you suggested a few days ago LINK, OMI, ALGI and LOOM, should I just chill on them and wait them out or look into getting a few shares

link and loom, yes. Try and get a lot of Loom since it’s really cheap :smile: speculation it might hit the base coin base app, since you can only buy it from
Coinbasepro

I’m getting off life tho and gonna watch a movie lol I’m sad haha