1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Aprogressivone

Developers are the new Rockstars
Daps
Reppin
Prince George's, Maryland
they’re not investing in “crypto”...they’re investing in BTC and it’s not new...microsoft and other companies were accepting BTC payments well before the last run...it might seem like semantics but institutions have low key been behind BTC for a minute and not necessarily all of crypto...it remains to be seen if it will trickle down to alts and the rest of crypto in general and that will determine if the space has evolved from the last time...until then folks aren’t saying anything new at all

When they were accepting BTC, they were immediately converting it into FIAT. What Tesla, MicroStrategy, BlackRock etc, are doing is different this time around. They are straight up holding it.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When they were accepting BTC, they were immediately converting it into FIAT. What Tesla, MicroStrategy, BlackRock etc, are doing is different this time around. They are straight up holding it.
They're the trendsetters. If everyone sees big dogs like them holding then others will follow in their shoes.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I know the thread is mostly for BTC (and to a lesser part ETH) but what do you guys think about the following coins:

GRT
LOOM
NU
LINK
ALGI
OMI

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
I know the thread is mostly for BTC (and to a lesser part ETH) but what do you guys think about the following coins:

GRT
LOOM
NU
LINK
ALGI
OMI

if you go back in the thread you’ll see many opinions on most of those

There hasn’t been much clear consensus on any of those from what I’ve read but everyone pretty much chimed in on the majority of your list