1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Daps
Reppin
DMV
...and if you’re dumb go to school...there are different levels of risk...encouraging ppl to buy in at ADA as it nears ATH after a 10x run is far riskier/more irresponsible than doing so when it was under $0.10
Where did I say that? You're making up stuff

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
This the exact type of shyt that can easily leave newcomers getting rekt with the type of advice you're kicking. First you say:

BRY if you want a token that will guaranteed to 20x soon. It's on the Binance Smart Chain trade for it on Pancake Swap

Without any mention of level of risk, when to enter/exit, etc.

You get called out. You say go DYOR. The research gets done and now you begin with the

full

Ok well maybe 20x is a little too ambitious but if it already did 30x for a copy and paste (really isn't that what BSC is) they actually tell projects from eth to come over BSC.

full

And I never said how much to throw at BRY just saying it is comparable to LINK but on BSC on the trading side of things.

Then try to justify that it's not reckless because BTC went up multiple X in value. Throwing everything in the same bucket like who cares! It's all speculative!

And for people who get rekt holding on longer than they should cause they were waiting on that "guaranteed to 20x" I can see you now on some

"just cause I said guaranteed to 20x don't mean it will actually happen. It's all speculative! I'm not telling you to put your money in it. DYOR:troll:"

Daps
Reppin
DMV
they’re not investing in “crypto”...they’re investing in BTC and it’s not new...microsoft and other companies were accepting BTC payments well before the last run...it might seem like semantics but institutions have low key been behind BTC for a minute and not necessarily all of crypto...it remains to be seen if it will trickle down to alts and the rest of crypto in general and that will determine if the space has evolved from the last time...until then folks aren’t saying anything new at all

They invested in bitcoin while back actually. And Telsa and Microstrategy are investing in other cryptos it was there announcements

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where did I say that? You're making up stuff

that was just an example based on the conversation when you and the other poster were saying there’s not much risk buying a project that already did 10x just bcuz its price is relatively “low”...so I used ADA as an example of how that’s not necessarily accurate

I know it's best to get in early. I don't advise buying at tops neither

unless the coin is like at 1 dollar. even if it was at 10 cents a week ago.

Daps
Reppin
DMV
This the exact type of shyt that can easily leave newcomers getting rekt with the type of advice you're kicking. First you say:

Without any mention of level of risk, when to enter/exit, etc.

You get called out. You say go DYOR. The research gets done and now you begin with the

full

full

Then try to justify that it's not reckless because BTC went up multiple X in value. Throwing everything in the same bucket like who cares! It's all speculative!

And for people who get rekt holding on longer than they should cause they were waiting on that "guaranteed to 20x" I can see you now on some

"just cause I said guaranteed to 20x don't mean it will actually happen. It's all speculative! I'm not telling you to put your money in it. DYOR:troll:"
Ok my guy

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They invested in bitcoin while back actually. And Telsa and Microstrategy are investing in other cryptos it was there announcements

I’d like to see what other cryptocurrencies tesla announced purchasing aside from elon’s DOGE tweets which are again nothing new

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
they’re not investing in “crypto”...they’re investing in BTC and it’s not new...microsoft and other companies were accepting BTC payments well before the last run...it might seem like semantics but institutions have low key been behind BTC for a minute and not necessarily all of crypto...it remains to be seen if it will trickle down to alts and the rest of crypto in general and that will determine if the space has evolved from the last time...until then folks aren’t saying anything new at all
yeah you know what i meant. investing in btc and eth are the safest bets. nothing wrong with throwing $100 or 2 into ada or vechain since they are so cheap. you just never know if they'll pop off like eth. now if you're throwing thousands into anything other than btc, eth, comp, dot and link you playing with fire. but i really think ada is up next and i aint surprised if people putting in thousands in that bytch.

Daps
Reppin
DMV
I’d like to see what other cryptocurrencies tesla announced purchasing aside from elon’s DOGE tweets which are again nothing new
They just said digital currencies time will tell which ones. There is enough room in this space other than Bitcoin. Bitcoin the King tho

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah you know what i meant. investing in btc and eth are the safest bets. nothing wrong with throwing $100 or 2 into ada or vechain since they are so cheap. you just never know if they'll pop off like eth. now if you're throwing thousands into anything other than btc, eth, comp, dot and link you playing with fire. but i really think ada is up next and i aint surprised if people putting in thousands in that bytch.

if the mindset is throw “$100 or 2” into an alt and wait 1-10 years then fine...and even if that’s the case, then I don’t get why the rush to buy now rather than to wait for the market to cool off which it will inevitably do...but I see folks talking about waiting for their paychecks to clear and being urged by folks to buy alts at new ATHs and that’s fine cuz it’s their money to do with as they please but it helps if they’re aware of all the risks instead of thinking everything will just keep running up smoothly

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
If you dont understand that crypto is still a high risk/high reward ecosystem with the ability for any of these to drop to damn near zero at anytime then you really should check yourself and not expect brehs here to handhold. We really shouldnt have to lecture brehs on this point in 2021. Put shyt like why it's important to DYOR and a link to google.com in the OP and keep it pushin.

That said, we should also make sure that we've done proper research on shyt that we might recommend. Just because a coin just hit 4 new ATHs in 3 days doesnt mean its a smart play.

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
Many these alts will have you running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to catch the next wave

What I’ve learn is really research and be patient...we’re seeing bitcoin running like Jessie Owens and expect all coins to do the same ...many alts will be a long term game ...bitcoin is poppin crazy but how long has it been? It took 12 years

not saying others will take just as long but business are only now starting to gamble with Crypto and corporate entities take a while to turn their ships but when they do we going eat

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pre 2016 bitcoin was more of just a digital currency that was being used by some early adopters, for the most part it wasn't being looked at as a long term life changing investment.

fast forward now and it's quickly being digital gold and ushering in a shift to block chain and crypto.