1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
unless the coin is like at 1 dollar. even if it was at 10 cents a week ago.

you can still get fukked over like that...it literally happened to ADA for example...there are some ppl who bought in at around $1 more than three years ago when it ran up from $0.10 in only a couple weeks...they are now finally in a position to break even

Daps
Reppin
DMV
Obviously some of y'all aren't even getting what BSC is for right now. Long term investing yeah put your money into projects that have a long term outlook. In a bull market that is short term you go along with the market and you get gains by selling alts into BTC of your a trader (Eth if you lol)

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
you can still get fukked over like that...it literally happened to ADA for example...there are some ppl who bought in at around $1 more than three years ago when it ran up from $0.10 in only a couple weeks...they are now finally in a position to break even
i think we a past that stage now as crypto is starting to become more accepted in the mainstream and amongst institutions.

Majestic

Daps
which would yall buy if you had $500. Cardano or ETH?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i think we a past that stage now as crypto is starting to become more accepted in the mainstream and amongst institutions.

nikkas said the same shyt last time...charts don’t run up forever man...if you want to put money in it cool, but some of the shyt some of y’all are saying to justify risking money by chasing late runs is inaccurate...just bcuz the price is relatively low doesn’t mean the run can’t be exhausted and you can ignore basic chart readings/history...I’m not saying there isn’t more money to be squeezed out the run but make no mistake it comes with a lot more risk at this point for some of these projects

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
DMV
nikkas said the same shyt last time...charts don’t run up forever man...if you want to put money in it cool, but some of the shyt some of y’all are saying to justify risking money by chasing late runs is inaccurate...just bcuz the price is relatively low doesn’t mean the run can’t be exhausted and you can ignore basic chart readings
The charts show we aren't even at the end of the bull so it's really up from here. This is different than 2017-2018. That was all market manipulation to suppress the cost of bitcoin to give time for institutions to jump in. As long as world currencies become more inflated bitcoin will go up

This is a volatile market it's all risky. If you scared go to church

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

...and if you’re dumb go to school...there are different levels of risk...encouraging ppl to buy in at ADA as it nears ATH after a 10x run is far riskier/more irresponsible than doing so when it was under $0.10

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nah bro.

There are still a shyt ton of coins out there and everything isn't going to run up. It's a matter of picking the winners which is not easy with so much fluff and bullshyt out there to sift through

Majestic

Daps
Nah bro.

There are still a shyt ton of coins out there and everything isn't going to run up. It's a matter of picking the winners which is not easy with so much fluff and bullshyt out there to sift through
agreed that there is a lot of coins out there. but i think we can all agree that the below are the best coins to invest in for a long term hold, im talking 1 - 10 years:

bitcoin
eth
ada
link
vechain
synthetixs
compound
polkadot
theta
zilliqa
atom
bitcoin cash

Majestic

Daps
The charts show we aren't even at the end of the bull so it's really up from here. This is different than 2017-2018. That was all market manipulation to suppress the cost of bitcoin to give time for institutions to jump in. As long as world currencies become more inflated bitcoin will go up

the breh just laid down facts here. when you see companies like tesla and microstrategy investing in crypto you know this is a sign of good things, and we are past the fukkery of crypto.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What exchanges are y'all using?

I have ETH in Gemini and some alts in Kucoin and Binance

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the breh just laid down facts here. when you see companies like tesla and microstrategy investing in crypto you know this is a sign of good things, and we are past the fukkery of crypto.

they’re not investing in “crypto”...they’re investing in BTC and it’s not new...microsoft and other companies were accepting BTC payments well before the last run...it might seem like semantics but institutions have low key been behind BTC for a minute and not necessarily all of crypto...it remains to be seen if it will trickle down to alts and the rest of crypto in general and that will determine if the space has evolved from the last time...until then folks aren’t saying anything new at all

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
agreed that there is a lot of coins out there. but i think we can all agree that the below are the best coins to invest in for a long term hold, im talking 1 - 10 years:

bitcoin
eth
ada
link
vechain
synthetixs
compound
polkadot
theta
zilliqa
atom
bitcoin cash
I fell back on keeping up on the ALT moves...I threw some money into some back in 2018 and they never ran up, so I'm just speaking from my experience.

I was reading up on them before I invested too and they sounded good, so that's why I'm saying, people still need to be selective with all that's out there.

Thanks for the list tho