1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Daps
Reppin
DMV
The majority of the market doesn't care about binance smart chain projects being copies of ethereum based projects. After 2017 I learned majority of people just want gains. All of the big community guys are realizing this more mad more everything. Not enough time to learn about all of these projects. Learn alittle buy get your gain and get out.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn. Just found and old phone at home with some crypto on it.

Did a refresh and it was 65K! WTF!!!

God is good. Couldnt make this up if i tried.
Kinda like how I logged into my binance account after 3 years and saw I have 16 BNB coins in there chilling. Wish I had bought more but oh well

Daps
Reppin
DMV
Only thing I regret is getting in too much of these alts after icos and just not waiting until the bull was over. Then buy only alittle of them and most of all my money into bitcoin or ether but that was me listening to the crypto tribals.

Now I realize the best thing to do is just dollar cost avg. Buy some alts that trending upAllocate some of those Ls into Bitcoin and continue on with life.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only thing I regret is getting in too much of these alts after icos and just not waiting until the bull was over. Then buy only alittle of them and most of all my money into bitcoin or ether but that was me listening to the crypto tribals.

Now I realize the best thing to do is just dollar cost avg. Buy some alts that trending upAllocate some of those Ls into Bitcoin and continue on with life.

the best thing to do is to have this conviction during a bear market...BNB and LINK held up pretty decently during the bear market but I refused to jump in cuz the market kept see-sawing...ATOM was “new” and came out the gate strong...I made 2x off it in 2019 but again the market was shaky so I took my gains and bounced...if I had more confidence/patience in these projects I’d be eating close to as much as I did in 2017/2018 but I just no longer have that conviction in alts like I do BTC...if the market does drop again those who wanna eat need to realize they can by caring about this shyt full-time when nobody else does and buying when everyone is screaming “don’t”...then flip it when it becomes popular again...but if you’re doubtful when the market is dead and the prices are low and excited about buying shyt when it hits peak popularity and prices have already been on the rise then you’re doing it wrong...this last part wasn’t directed at you...just speaking in general

Daps
Reppin
DMV
the best thing to do is to have this conviction during a bear market...BNB and LINK held up pretty decently during the bear market but I refused to jump in cuz the market kept see-sawing...ATOM was “new” and came out the gate strong...I made 2x off it in 2019 but again the market was shaky so I took my gains and bounced...if I had more confidence/patience in these projects I’d be eating close to as much as I did in 2017/2018 but I just no longer have that conviction in alts like I do BTC...if the market does drop again those who wanna eat need to realize they can by caring about this shyt full-time when nobody else does and buying when everyone is screaming “don’t”...then flip it when it becomes popular again...but if you’re doubtful when the market is dead and the prices are low and excited about buying shyt when it hits peak popularity and prices have already been on the rise then you’re doing it wrong...this last part wasn’t directed at you...just speaking in general

I know it's best to get in early. I don't advise buying at tops neither

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Simple go on there site and read about it or watch a video.

But yeah so was buying Bitcoin at 100, 300, 500, 1 k, 10k 20k and up reckless....it's all speculative.
I just did. They straight copy pasted their entire shyt from TRB (Tellor) - another Oracle project on Ethereum. They didn't even bother to change the name in the docs :mjlol:

berrydata/BerryDocs

Then you try to compare some shyt like this to bitcoin just let's me know you have no clue. Bitcoin has actual fundamentals. This is a copy/paste riding a trending wave and the coattails of saying "the Chain link of so and so"

No problems with you shilling a potential play, but "guaranteeing a 20x" on some random copy/pasted BSC project that just popped up 2 months ago, that already 30x from its IDO price. That's reckless af especially when there are a lot of newcomers reading the thread.

You're crazy for that

Daps
Damn. Just found and old phone at home with some crypto on it.

Did a refresh and it was 65K! WTF!!!

God is good. Couldnt make this up if i tried.

:wow:Finding crypto in old wallets is the new finding a $20 in pair of jeans you ain’t wear in a minute except it be a couple thousands and shyt.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
I have btc... but not enough. Im making gains, but its too expensive at this point for anything other than a long term investment.

So alts. I say... pick 3 alts. Not shyt coins that might pump n dump but real alt. And let them sit a yr.

I have thousands of coins that went from pennies to dollars.

I have multiple ledgers n shyt... you want to not be able to look at it everyday. Just put in and forget. Then BAM you have random 5k here 20k there 80k there n shyt

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Anybody know how to transfer stocks from Robinhood to Fidelity? I don't wanna sell, just wanna transfer everything

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anybody know how to transfer stocks from Robinhood to Fidelity? I don't wanna sell, just wanna transfer everything

you have to sign up with fidelity first and request the transfer online...it’s very easy to do...just a few steps...I made the same switch a couple weeks ago...you need to have at least $75 in cleared money on RH to pay for the transfer...also if it’s a full transfer, then RH will automatically close your account once it’s done...they say it takes a week but it took only a couple of days and this was during the time of the GME fukkery when many folks were leaving RH, so that was a relatively faster turnaround than I expected

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
I have btc... but not enough. Im making gains, but its too expensive at this point for anything other than a long term investment.

So alts. I say... pick 3 alts. Not shyt coins that might pump n dump but real alt. And let them sit a yr.

I have thousands of coins that went from pennies to dollars.

I have multiple ledgers n shyt... you want to not be able to look at it everyday. Just put in and forget. Then BAM you have random 5k here 20k there 80k there n shyt
Don’t be one of those guys :stopitslime:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
you have to sign up with fidelity first and request the transfer online...it’s very easy to do...just a few steps...I made the same switch a couple weeks ago...you need to have at least $75 in cleared money on RH to pay for the transfer...also if it’s a full transfer, then RH will automatically close your account once it’s done...they say it takes a week but it took only a couple of days and this was during the time of the GME fukkery when many folks were leaving RH, so that was a relatively faster turnaround than I expected

Yeah I figured it out, good looking.

Daps
Reppin
DMV
I just did. They straight copy pasted their entire shyt from TRB (Tellor) - another Oracle project on Ethereum. They didn't even bother to change the name in the docs :mjlol:

berrydata/BerryDocs

Then you try to compare some shyt like this to bitcoin just let's me know you have no clue. Bitcoin has actual fundamentals. This is a copy/paste riding a trending wave and the coattails of saying "the Chain link of so and so"

No problems with you shilling a potential play, but "guaranteeing a 20x" on some random copy/pasted BSC project that just popped up 2 months ago, that already 30x from its IDO price. That's reckless af especially when there are a lot of newcomers reading the thread.

You're crazy for that

Come back to me when does a 20x . Ok well maybe 20x is a little too ambitious but if it already did 30x for a copy and paste (really isn't that what BSC is) they actually tell projects from eth to come over BSC.

The majority of my portfolio is Bitcoin. This a bull market you can throw a dart at anything it will pump. And I never said how much to throw at BRY just saying it is comparable to LINK but on BSC on the trading side of things.

You're making it to be that I said BRY is comparable to Bitcoin don't be an idiot.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Don’t be one of those guys :stopitslime:
One of what guys?

I dont mean thousands of Different coins that shot up..
I mean a few coins that i was holding, i had thousands a piece. Those prices went from cents to dollars over time. Makes a bigger difference than my btc holdings