1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone explain in lay language, what pancakeswap.finanace is? and why coins available on that platform such as cake, bake can be staked at a 100 plus ARY?
And what syrup and farming is?

And the difference between BNB and BNB chain link are these both the same coins?
This is hurting my head but apparently in terms of crypto being lucrative is tied to these tokens.
Thank you in advance.

Daps
Reppin
DMV
Breh that shyt has 30x'd already :francis:

Gonna throw 2bnb at it cause why the fukk not. I ate good off Donut so I got plenty bnb to blow on random shyt. :takedat:
It just dropped and still getting attention plus that total supply is stupid low. Imma throw 1 at it too just cause

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Folks will have no problem throwing hundreds-thousands of dollars at something and not even try and understand or do basic research or connect with others more educated on them to get a grasp of the infrastructure or basic fundamentals of what they’re actually investing in. You should be approaching buying coins like how you would stock.

stop expecting others to give you info you’re too lazy you’re self to research to get even a lose grasp or understanding of but will buy 1000s of dollars worth. You’re on the coli but can’t spend the time to google shyt to get answers?

I’m out this bytch and off here man.

:gucci:

Last edited:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Folks will have no problem throwing hundreds-thousands of dollars at something and not even try and understand or do basic research or connect with others more educated on them to get a grasp of the infrastructure or basic fundamentals of what they’re actually investing in. You should be approaching buying coins like how you would stock.

stop expecting others to give you info you’re too lazy you’re self to research to get even a lose grasp or understanding of but will buy 1000s of dollars worth. You’re on the coli but can’t spend the time to google shyt to get answers?

:mjtf:Why are you angry, it's a forum people come together and give input and answers. Defeats the purpose of being in this bytch if no one is offering insight and simplifying processes for the average man who just got into this.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
BRY if you want a token that will guaranteed to 20x soon. It's on the Binance Smart Chain trade for it on Pancake Swap
Guaranteeing another 20x for a bsc coin after it already shot up at least 30x after IDO. That's a little reckless :dahell:

Can someone explain in lay language, what pancakeswap.finanace is? and why coins available on that platform such as cake, bake can be staked at a 100 plus ARY?
And what syrup and farming is?

And the difference between BNB and BNB chain link are these both the same coins?
This is hurting my head but apparently in terms of crypto being lucrative is tied to these tokens.
Thank you in advance.
BSC projects are 90% copy/paste of their ETH equivalents. All anon teams. Very few legit projects on the. People like it cause the fees are much lower. And it's the trending play to make money. The long term aspect I seriously doubt unless they start getting real projects. Limit your risk if you gonna join the fray

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjtf:Why are you angry, it's a forum people come together and give input and answers. Defeats the purpose of being in this bytch if no one is offering insight and simplifying processes for the average man who just got into this.

who is the rant even directed at? who here is blindly throwing $100s of thousands at this shyt? :merchant:

coincidentally I knew one dude in a group who was doing that but he had so much money that he threw money at damn near everything mentioned in the group...he took some Ls but his wins were huge and eclipsed any losses he took

Daps
Reppin
DMV

During a bull market sure but spend alot of time cause things go up super fast before u know it. Bear markets is when u do that ish

Daps
Reppin
DMV
Guaranteeing another 20x for a bsc coin after it already shot up at least 30x after IDO. That's a little reckless :dahell:

BSC projects are 90% copy/paste of their ETH equivalents. All anon teams. Very few legit projects on the. People like it cause the fees are much lower. And it's the trending play to make money. The long term aspect I seriously doubt unless they start getting real projects. Limit your risk if you gonna join the fray
Simple go on there site and read about it or watch a video.

But yeah so was buying Bitcoin at 100, 300, 500, 1 k, 10k 20k and up reckless....it's all speculative.

Daps
Reppin
DMV

Its not if pancake Swap volume consistently is going up every hour that just means more buyers