1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Anything can happen, but this run is NOT the same as 2017.

2017 has a shyt ton of scam ICO's and retail investors jumping in and hoping to make a quick buck. Despite what some here may say, institutions ARE getting involved and have skin in the game. That's not to say there can't be a pullback or see a big drop, but this is much different than 2017.

The biggest difference is when shyt starts to go south, retail investors tend to panic and sell. Larger players and institutions are more apt to hold and they can withstand a drop, and with larger players in this space now, the major drops are not as likely.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the game is 100% different.

Dont sit on the fence.
Micro Strategy and Tesla jumping in changed the game.

If you want to get into the details (this goes a lot deeper than buy BTC)...check this out
The Bitcoin Standard Podcast

I’ll check it out but I hope this is not just about BTC...I don’t need to be sold on it and said my comments were in regard to what path alts might take

...this is in regards to altcoins...

Last edited:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I’ll check it out but I hope this is not just about BTC...I don’t need to be sold on it and said my comments were in regard to what path alts might take
if you believe in BTC you believe in alts.

There are real companies in this shyt now.
We are in the middle of a technological shift.

Look at the board of advisors for this token
LUKSO

Blockchain is the future...were headed to the future of a new internet.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

no......no I don’t :dwillhuh:

this sounds like the same sales pitch from 2017

LUKSO

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

LUKSO

not saying lukso is a scam, the createor is one of the main ethereum guys but advisors dont mean anything

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
no......no I don’t :dwillhuh:

this sounds like the same sales pitch from 2017
okay breh :yeshrug:

this shyt is beyond arguing back and forth

Either youre in or out.
Just be honest with yourself...how much time have you spent looking into whats going on...and where we are headed?

Big money is already building the foundation in many ways.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
okay breh :yeshrug:

this shyt is beyond arguing back and forth

no one is arguing...if you have veritable points make them...but I’ve already been thru the song and dance of reading white papers with unfulfilled promises and “verifying” teams based on their linkedin profiles...no disrespect but I thought you had something new to share...your alts pitch is the same thing dudes were saying in 2017...your response was “the game is different” but then you hit me with the same rhetoric I’ve heard for years...I agree that institutional sentiment is different toward BTC and some alts and I provided examples of how/why the situation has changed so I was hoping that is where you would’ve taken the conversation

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anything can happen, but this run is NOT the same as 2017.

2017 has a shyt ton of scam ICO's and retail investors jumping in and hoping to make a quick buck. Despite what some here may say, institutions ARE getting involved and have skin in the game. That's not to say there can't be a pullback or see a big drop, but this is much different than 2017.

The biggest difference is when shyt starts to go south, retail investors tend to panic and sell. Larger players and institutions are more apt to hold and they can withstand a drop, and with larger players in this space now, the major drops are not as likely.

...and I overlooked this post...just read it and that’s a valid point...I definitely feel that way about BTC...I’m just not sure/don’t wholeheartedly agree that institutional money is sold on/heavily invested in alts tho...we have undeniable proof that they are finally getting behind BTC tho

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
no one is arguing...if you have veritable points make them...but I’ve already been thru the song and dance of reading white papers with unfulfilled promises and “verifying” teams based on their linkedin profiles...no disrespect but I thought you had something new to share...your alts pitch is the same thing dudes were saying in 2017...your response was “the game is different” but then you hit me with the same rhetoric I’ve heard for years...I agree that institutional sentiment is different toward BTC and some alts and I provided examples of how/why the situation has changed so I was hoping that is where you would’ve taken the conversation
im not even talking about individual projects now...im talking about where technology is headed.

If youre scorned, I get it...thats fine.
Not everybody has to believe.

Im not trying to convince anyone

I dropped that podcast link where Sailor goes deep into the financial system and why its broken.

You have to dig into projects yourself and create your own thesis.

Im heavy in certain projects because ive spent days/weeks/months researching them.
My conviction cannot be transferred to you via a msg board post.

Im 6 figures in at this point.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just be honest with yourself...how much time have you spent looking into whats going on...and where we are headed?

the last 4 years...it was practically my 2nd job when I was working...and now I don’t have to work as a result of it

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im not even talking about individual projects now...im talking about where technology is headed.

If youre scorned, I get it...thats fine.
Not everybody has to believe.

Im not trying to convince anyone

I dropped that podcast link where Sailor goes deep into the economic system and why its broken.
You have to dig into projects yourself and create your own thesis.
I cant convince you.

Im heavy in certain projects because ive spent days/weeks/months researching them.
My conviction cannot be transferred to you via a msg board post.

Im 6 figures in at this point.

you’re attacking me and not addressing my points

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
you’re attacking me and not addressing my points
im not attacking you.
Im saying you need to dive head first into researching everything.

There is a wealth of knowledge out there...
...get on crypto twitter.

Why does a fake digital influencer have 3 million followers with entertainers following her?

What role does decentralized finance have with how people interact with money?
I can get up to a 10% return by loaning out my BTC!?

Im not trying to come off as an a$$hole...but its frustrating seeing people (black) sit on the sidelines...
...this is life changing shyt.

I fully expect to be a millionaire this time next year.