1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
This video is enough for me to not touch cardano:picard:
If you don't want to touch it definelty don't invest in it cause you won't feel good about it even if it does well. But time will tell though. Just think about it, the only other real competitor to eth out of thousands of coins, is literally dot and cardano, if the crypto space is going to grow like we want it to eth can't monopolize the market and polkadot can't be the only other solution. What makes me have faith in cardano is that they follow through on their upgrades and they stay low-key. You don't hear anybody obsessing over moonshots about cardano because they're actually working on making the project better and ready to run Defi and dapps instead of being another yams n such. Idk why the crypto space is so adverse to there actually being a market with mutiple options for what you need, the stock market don't have nearly the same amount of vitriol for other companies like that.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those Coinbase fees are extortionate, I just converted the crypto rewards I won to ETH (22.00) then wanted to transfer them to a wallet and it wants to take 7.00 in fees.
:hhh:

Anyone know of an alternative to bypass these fees?

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
My nikka @heisenburrr :myman:

giphy.gif

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Those Coinbase fees are extortionate, I just converted the crypto rewards I won to ETH (22.00) then wanted to transfer them to a wallet and it wants to take 7.00 in fees.

That’s ETH bro :mjlol::francis:

uniswap fees are even worse

just leave it in your CB account unless you’re delegating a significant amount

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Same I've got heavy holds into btc and eth with link vet and ada being the projects I can invest harder into at this point, been here since like 2017 so I know what youeam. Gonna ride the wave and be where you're at soon enough. This the coli we all in this together.

Good luck. These are the best type of threads on forums. You want to see everyone make money and succeed.

I've had my ups and downs with crypto and other investments. I've lost more money than I can imagine being a dumbass and playing an unfathomable amount of blackjack over the past ten years or so. I could have let that shyt really bury me, but I just had to move forward. Had to also have some shyt go my way though.

There will always be ups and downs, but you can't get too low when things go down, and you can't get too cocky and reckless when things go up. Biggest lesson I've learned over the years.

In investing, and in crypto, "You take the stairs up, and the elevator down". You can make money quickly, but you can lose it far quicker.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ADA is vaporware at this point. A lot of talking for YEARS. nikkas STILL don't have even the most basic of smart contracts. But somehow supposed to overtake ETH:mjlol:. Could you make some money off ADA? probably. Everything going up in this market. But I'd put my money on ETH.

Up until this point nothing but flapping gum status. Cac is delusional

lmao
might just add some more ether
that white boy isnt helpin their cause

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you don't want to touch it definelty don't invest in it cause you won't feel good about it even if it does well. But time will tell though. Just think about it, the only other real competitor to eth out of thousands of coins, is literally dot and cardano, if the crypto space is going to grow like we want it to eth can't monopolize the market and polkadot can't be the only other solution. What makes me have faith in cardano is that they follow through on their upgrades and they stay low-key. You don't hear anybody obsessing over moonshots about cardano because they're actually working on making the project better and ready to run Defi and dapps instead of being another yams n such. Idk why the crypto space is so adverse to there actually being a market with mutiple options for what you need, the stock market don't have nearly the same amount of vitriol for other companies like that.
is it somethin you are invested in and believe in?

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I bought one of these a few days ago for a little under 8 ETH...now the cheapest is 12.9 ETH

Gary Vaynerchuk's brother tweeted out he bought one today

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Binance. Convert it with bnb coin. shyt is like 15 cents