the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
does ada have ether potential?
how much should i be investin in it?
been seein a lot of buzz lately
ADA is vaporware at this point. A lot of talking for YEARS. nikkas STILL don't have even the most basic of smart contracts. But somehow supposed to overtake ETH:mjlol:. Could you make some money off ADA? probably. Everything going up in this market. But I'd put my money on ETH.

Up until this point nothing but flapping gum status. Cac is delusional

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
re: XRP & banks

Ep33t2HVgAAHpfO

Ep3xBViVEAAew_O

"NONE OF WHICH ARE BANKS"

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
At current prices, I'm making about $1,300/week staking. Obviously that can fluctuate quickly, but I'm someone that has just been holding.
God damn man, imma be like you soon imma make that shyt happen! Isn't crazy how we get to experience something like this? Might as well make yourself an autobiography that you pass down through family generations to let them know their bloodline is truly historic

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
ADA is vaporware at this point. A lot of talking for YEARS. nikkas STILL don't have even the most basic of smart contracts. But somehow supposed to overtake ETH:mjlol:. Could you make some money off ADA? probably. Everything going up in this market. But I'd put my money on ETH.

Up until this point nothing but flapping gum status. Cac is delusional

This video is enough for me to not touch cardano:picard:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
God damn man, imma be like you soon imma make that shyt happen! Isn't crazy how we get to experience something like this? Might as well make yourself an autobiography that you pass down through family generations to let them know their bloodline is truly historic

It takes time and patience. You need things to go your way as well.

I started four or five years ago. I've been in the game with less than four figures, and been in the game with seven figures. The past two years were brutal, but I've been able to weather the storm and see my portfolio move on up. I sold some today to pay Uncle Sam and lock in some profits, but I'm one that really just holds.

I don't put my money in many projects as most are just crap shoots. I'm in BTC (some) and heavy in one project that keeps on moving up and has strong backing.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
It takes time and patience. You need things to go your way as well.

I started four or five years ago. I've been in the game with less than four figures, and been in the game with seven figures. The past two years were brutal, but I've been able to weather the storm and see my portfolio move on up. I sold some today to pay Uncle Sam and lock in some profits, but I'm one that really just holds.

I don't put my money in many projects as most are just crap shoots. I'm in BTC (some) and heavy in one project that keeps on moving up and has strong backing.
Same I've got heavy holds into btc and eth with link vet and ada being the projects I can invest harder into at this point, been here since like 2017 so I know what youeam. Gonna ride the wave and be where you're at soon enough. This the coli we all in this together.