1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
The name of the game is taking profit and flipping it into Btc/Eth steadily, as well as a stablecoin for the inevitable dips.
Btc/Eth is the store of value and the stablecoin is literally you paying yourself.
Hope newcomers pay attention to this. This is some Golden advice.

Whatever altcoin you got or holding that made a crazy run and gave you some ridiculous profits, chances are it ain't gonna last. Chances are it's gonna come back down. Like WAY down. You will feel sick seeing that you had $xx, xxx profit on paper then it's all gone months later because you never cashed out.

Fight that greed and put the profits into something stable like Eternally Jaded recommended

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Facts about not sleeping on stocks, esp these lil penny stocks.. this guy I’m in a otc telegram with.. he has turned 500-40k

@wallstreetminx became a millionaire off of ONE otc stock, she put 15k into ENZC when it was .000 it went to .95 cents

:wow:

We tryna retire early, fukk waiting till 65:damn::damn::damn:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
i probably made more today than your entire family worth

some of the richest people i know are also loudmouths on Twitter

this place put me on game so i come around trying to keep people straight.

they say they cant make money and I contribute nothing yet who told you all to load the boat at 17k before we cleared all time high?

man I hate when yall nikkas holler this bs. nikka you aint no pioneer :what: 17K was like November:mjlol:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From what I understand all of the BSC nodes are ran by Binance and/or Binance partners.

To show the stats about the DEX, pairs tokens, Pancake has forked Uniswap’s analytical dashboard. However, to maintain this dashboard, they need to dedicate dev and infra resources. Because they need to change the code according to their own protocol and run a Binance node to extract, store, and index data to build analytics.

The exchange itself is decentralized.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
breh, BTC goes up . That's like when BTC hit 100K this year , I run in here on some

" I told yall nikkas! See, I be knowing shyt. Give me my props and reps"

:comeon:

It's one thing to say buy BTC.

It's another to call for loading up credits and loans at a generational long level.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
The exchange itself is decentralized.

BSC is completely centralized.

All of the archival nodes are ran by Binance which makes it effectively permissioned. You might be able to run a node but you getting all the data off Binance only and only them and affiliated cartel can approve validators