1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm definitely gonna start using this strategy. I need an organized way to take profits. Putting a percentage of profits on Tether is a great idea.

Xrp's partnerships were bogus. No bank is usi g xrp and their touted moneygram partnership was nonsense too. Dont lose money on garbage especially garbage that has already seen it's trading halted on major exchanges

We should be beyond talking about XRP at this point.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Did you regret selling your GRT when you saw it hit its ATH last week? :dwillhuh:

Ohhhhh i definitely did.

I should've kept 40k of it for longterm but I was watching btc climb n wanted in before it hit $25k.
So I exited entirely.
Still up silly in terms of profit but made a good trade when I could've made a legendary one instead.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ohhhhh i definitely did.

I should've kept 40k of it for longterm but I was watching btc climb n wanted in before it hit $25k.
So I exited entirely.
Still up silly in terms of profit but made a good trade when I could've made a legendary one instead.
What made you throw 6k at a grt buy in and how do you even get in those kinda things?

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Again IF you want to buy ALTs. I clearly said i mainly recommend ETH and BTC. Overall, I've made over 200K in crypto. Check my resume.

nah, bruh... you said people can’t get rich off Alts, then backed XRP for tech purposes, while ignoring NU & GRT importance in defi, and a poster told you how he himself made 46k. and he would’ve made 4x that if he stayed... skipped over that conveniently because it proved you wrong and doubled down on only BTC and ETH being worth investing it :stopitslime:

These alt coins will get regular folks like us closer to being “rich”

than dumping a couple grand into BTC and waiting years for it to hit a million, when you can make a shyt ton of money in alts and make bread to be able to buy hundreds of thousands of shares of other shyt under a dollar and it goes to 10-20 bucks in two years.

Normal people, the average person who made real bread got rich off BTC when folks were saying “it was a scam” and all the other BS, like you yourself are saying about other crypto’s.

Just admit you’re wrong :hhh:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
What made you throw 6k at a grt buy in and how do you even get in those kinda things?

I'm a heavy lurker of biz. it's full of white supremacist and horrible people, but they're serious about making money.
And they're obsessed with Link.
Around this time last year, someone mentioned Grt as a worthy rival to Link, and the strangest thing happened. Nobody disagreed or shouted him down, the way they would when someone pushed Band or Tellor.
Looked more into it, discovered that most of the defi protocols that were big, were using the service already.
Saw "backbone of defi" repeated a few times.
So I started checking otc escrow telegrams.
For months n then they did the private sale in October ish and people started selling their token allotments at a markup.
I found a decent deal, the rest is history.

You asked why, there it is.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm a heavy lurker of biz. it's full of white supremacist and horrible people, but they're serious about making money.
Around this time last year, someone mentioned Grt as a worthy rival to Link, and the strangest thing happened. Nobody disagreed or shouted him down, the way they would when someone pushed Band or Tellor.
Looked more into it, discovered that most of the defi protocols that were big, were using the service already.
For months n then they did the private sale in October ish and people started selling their token allotments at a markup.

Ah so you're smart, got it!

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
nah, bruh... you said people can’t get rich off Alts, then backed XRP for tech purposes, while ignoring NU & GRT importance in defi, and a poster told you how he himself made 46k. and he would’ve made 4x that if he stayed... skipped over that conveniently because it proved you wrong and doubled down on only BTC and ETH being worth investing it :stopitslime:

than dumping a couple grand into BTC and waiting years for it to hit a million, when you can make a shyt ton of money in alts and make bread to be able to buy hundreds of thousands of shares of other shyt under a dollar and it goes to 10-20 bucks in two years.

Normal people, the average person who made real bread got rich off BTC when folks were saying “it was a scam” and all the other BS, like you yourself are saying about other crypto’s.

Please shut the fukk up and just put me on ignore if you're too stupid to understand my point.

Im one of the originators of this thread. If you're too stupid to understand what im saying perhaps cryto isn't for you.

Bother someone else with your word paragraphs

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown

I agree with XRP being garbage, but I think his larger point was sticking with the "blue chips" will work out better in the long run for most people. Many alts are just a crap shoot.

Back in 2018, I lost 50k quickly when I bought shytty ass WTC like a moron (had taken a lot of profits from another trade and put into WTC). However, I've also made significantly more on other alts (one main one I have) than I've lost on any. There is a bunch of garbage out there, but there are alts that can be great long term. I don't "shill" any projects I'm in or the one I'm most heavily invested in, but like you have said, there is definitely money to be made in alts.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

Wow! Nice story.

I noticed since I got into alt there’s a lot of :mjpls:

People who followed me from the $GRT tag

I had some rich Jew who bought 100k, I think he bought it went it was less than 50 cents, like 25k worth..he followed me on Twitter and entered my DMs flirting, I was impressed and was like “wow you must be excited you up to 300k” he basically laughed at me and said “that’s nothing” :mjlol: j felt so poor but then he asked for my Facebook, he added me.. I did some lurking and him and his dad big Trump lovers :mjpls:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Wow! Nice story.

I noticed since I got into alt there’s a lot of :mjpls:

People who followed me from the $GRT tag

I had some rich Jew who bought 100k, I think he bought it went it was less than 50 cents, like 25k worth..he followed me on Twitter and entered my DMs flirting, I was impressed and was like “wow you must be excited you up to 300k” he basically laughed at me and said “that’s nothing” :mjlol: j felt so poor but then he asked for my Facebook, he added me.. I did some lurking and him and his dad big Trump lovers :mjpls:

The worst are some of these guys on Twitter with relatively large followings. They are either great to follow, or absolutely unbearable.