Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
iota hot garbage

fall for fluff prs brehs

psa: altcoins bag will hurt when bitcoin breaks 50k. dont panic sell!
These altcoin con artists always rear their heads during bull runs to get suckers to buy their new trash coin.

If you’re not watching the news on these alts daily, you should only be buying BTC, ETH, and maybe LINK or XRP. That’s it

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
Throw it all on Atom. And then find a place to stake it with higher rewards than coinbase and come back to it in the future.

I recently started getting into atom after someone in this thread (maybe you) pointed out that it was one of the only alt coins that kept steady upward while other alts were dippin

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
These altcoin con artists always rear their heads during bull runs to get suckers to buy their new trash coin.

If you’re not watching the news on these alts daily, you should only be buying BTC, ETH, and maybe LINK or XRP. That’s it

XRP is pure fugazi as well.

There are plenty better options in DeFi realms if you want more upside

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs you can stake Atom on exodus, problem is I purchased the coins via uphold and this damn site won't let me transfer the funds into my Atom wallet.

I can always I guess transfer the coins into BTC and then send it to a BTC wallet and then use said funds to buy it again but its a long process anyone have any success moving ADA or Atomic on uphold?

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew

You're bugging.
You'd only be kinda correct if set it and forget it was the investing mo for everyone in here.

I've got healthy Btc/Eth allotments but alts are smashing them in gains presently.

Not even a comparison.
Btc/eth isn't pushing me closer to half a $million by the day.
Altcoins are doing that.

You just gotta be vigilant, but it will definitely be rewarded.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You're bugging.
You'd only be kinda correct if set it and forget it was the investing mo for everyone in here.

I've got healthy Btc/Eth allotments but alts are smashing them in gains presently.

Not even a comparison.
Btc/eth isn't pushing me closer to half a $million by the day.
Altcoins are doing that.

You just gotta be vigilant, but it will definitely be rewarded.
Please let us know when you hit that million dollar ALT portfolio.

Would love to see the data.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

The same XRP that’s being sued by the SEC?

And how can you say Link and not GRT?

Link = data in
GRT = data out

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The same XRP that’s being sued by the SEC?

And how can you say Link and not GRT?

Link = data in
GRT = data out
LINK and XRP simply from a tech standpoint. Plus many banks have already implemented the XRP platform. LINK has just been doing very well and has alot of support.

I definitely recommend people ONLY buy ETH, BTC, or maybe the above two.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
LINK and XRP simply from a tech standpoint. Plus many banks have already implemented the XRP platform. LINK has just been doing very well and has alot of support.

I definitely recommend people ONLY buy ETH, BTC, or maybe the above two.

If it’s from a tech standpoint, then there’s zero reason you shouldn’t be backing GRT (and NU) it’s called the google of block chain for a reason.

here’s a visual someone made to easier understand.

EuH0MWWVoAEe0o5

If that, along with this.. isn’t enough to convince you of it’s future and importance in defi, then idk what to tell you but Get left in the dust.

Last edited:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Please let us know when you hit that million dollar ALT portfolio.

Would love to see the data.

In December, I had 100k Graph off a $6k buy in.
That was my portfolios lowest point since I started in 2017.
Got out Grt at $.50 with $50k.
Currently have a $200kish portfolio, with most of the heft being carried by alts.
I'm one of the smaller players in here, at that.

I'm not saying Btc/Eth isn't a good place to park money.
It definitely is.
But if you're trying to change your life, you're definitely playing in the altcoin arena.
The only way Btc/Eth can change the circumstances of someone's life, is if they were already rich enough to afford go in heavy in both, which again isn't the average person.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
In December, I had 100k Graph off a $6k buy in.
That was my portfolios lowest point since I started in 2017.
Got out Grt at $.50 with $50k.
Currently have a $200kish portfolio, with most of the heft being carried by alts.
I'm one of the smaller players in here, at that.

I'm not saying Btc/Eth isn't a good place to park money.
It definitely is.
But if you're trying to change your life, you're definitely playing in the altcoin arena.
The only way Btc/Eth can change the circumstances of someone's life, is if they were already rich enough to afford go in heavy in both, which again isn't the average person.

Did you regret selling your GRT when you saw it hit its ATH last week? :dwillhuh: