1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Some of them are beyond obnoxious. There are some great people to follow out there, but there are also MANY shills.

The worst is the shilling in the replies of a tweet. It's always those annoying LINK marines.:scust:.

It’s funny you say that cause a lot of these dudes are actually tech dudes :mjlol:not even just investors. that’s why they be shilling LINK & GRT so fukking hard.

I thought this guy who was replying to me and liking my tweets was just some 19 kid but he is actually a 45 year old man with a cartoon avi name is like Graphgod and he’s had a career in tech for 20 years...:russ:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Trying to make a kraken account
It’s making me take a picture to verify that it’s me
Did anyone else have to do this :jbhmm:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs I just transferred 1 etherum coin from uphold which by the way is an awful brokerage, it has hidden fees anyway I transferred it over to my exodus wallet and it still reads as processing, where as coinbase was instant.
It's been over 10 minutes now.
:lupe:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Brehs I just transferred 1 etherum coin from uphold which by the way is an awful brokerage, it has hidden fees anyway I transferred it over to my exodus wallet and it still reads as processing, where as coinbase was instant.
It's been over 10 minutes now.
:lupe:
Give it 25 min.
And relax.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
You obviously didn’t know that much :pachaha:

Do like the rest of us and act like you don’t even see his posts

By far the most irritating and obnoxious poster in this thread :scust:

Then when u make him feel stupid he just says “have fun staying poor”

If he was really on BTC since it was 200 he should be a multimillionaire by now, not an over opinionated screen name :unimpressed:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If he was really on BTC since it was 200 he should be a multimillionaire by now, not an over opinionated screen name :unimpressed:

Dude is mad obnoxious.

@irishfury the only cat that was on Bitcoin years ago from what I can remember and he’s never on here. I think he had like 1,000 BTC or some wild sh*t like that. He probably in Greece right now living his best life :sadcam: I’ll forever hate that I was too busy arguing in Kobe-Bron threads in 2012 instead of listening to him :mjcry:

Breh they got me for 16 million worth of bitcoin. It was only like a 1/4 of portfolio but i put them in the day before. I was able to get some back but still major L.

This nikka had $16 million in Bitcoin and it was only 1/4 of his portfolio :damn:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

dude looked like a real clown with that last post, man ..

If I was on Bitcoin since 200.00 there’s no way I’d still be posting on there :mjlol:

he a Bitcoin shill with probably a .0000032 fraction of a share..

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
bruhs can we stop the arguing it's bad energy ....ya'll scaring the money ....let's keep building and getting this guap.....not everyone will have the same wallet or strategies and there is come up potentials in every situation
That's one of the reasons I don't even like coming in here. The stock market thread has way better energy. People really trying to build and help eachother. At the end of the day we're all trying to accomplish the same goal. To get out the rat race and live comfortably. All the extra shyt ain't even necessary.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Three more transactions to go through and I can rid of uphold, avoid this brokerage like the plague brehs.
A huge headache.