1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
why isn't this thread stickied tho? it has the best financial advice in TLR and yet the dodge coin jawn got stickied :dahell:

anyways I wish I had this same insatiable appetite it invest when I was a young bul .....I'd be so fukking chillin :wow:

That is the biggest regret most adults said they had when I was younger, and it's still the biggest regret that most have now. Not everyone's situation is the same, but investing is where you can build that wealth. I don't take for granted that I grew up in a good area in MA with good schools and whatnot. I was able to save and make some good choices. I also made some terrible financial choices (blackjack) when I was younger and lost significant amounts of money. Money that most people that know me would be shocked I lost.

When co-workers and friends ask me about investing and whatnot, I let them know the tools they can use, but I won't steer them in the direction of any project, stock, etc.

I've worked hard and been fortunate, and I'll be damned if I don't maximize.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Those twitter dudes who tout crypto middle aged white men talking like teenagers and balding are nauseating, once my portfolio blows I can't wait to unfollower them.

Some of them are beyond obnoxious. There are some great people to follow out there, but there are also MANY shills.

The worst is the shilling in the replies of a tweet. It's always those annoying LINK marines.:scust:.

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
That is the biggest regret most adults said they had when I was younger, and it's still the biggest regret that most have now. Not everyone's situation is the same, but investing is where you can build that wealth. I don't take for granted that I grew up in a good area in MA with good schools and whatnot. I was able to save and make some good choices. I also made some terrible financial choices (blackjack) when I was younger and lost significant amounts of money. Money that most people that know me would be shocked I lost.

When co-workers and friends ask me about investing and whatnot, I let them know the tools they can use, but I won't steer them in the direction of any project, stock, etc.

I've worked hard and been fortunate, and I'll be damned if I don't maximize.

facts I blew so much money on dumb shyt bruh..(clothes kicks jewelry, Jordans) :snoop: I had several cash jobs like bellman and bartending when I was younger and had stacks on stacks at my crib in a safe that I just blew ....

I think it just all seemed so complex also the internet wasn't it is now and certainly no smart phones with apps..

but if It was mandatory in schools and they made us buy stocks or fake buy stocks and watch our investments grow and see first hand I think I woulda caught the bug then :francis:

Last edited:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
facts I blew so much money on dumb shyt bruh..(clothes kicks jewelry, Jordans) :snoop: I had several cash jobs like bellman and bartending when I was younger and had stacks on stacks at my crib in a safe that I just blew ....

I think it just all seemed so complex also the internet wasn't it is now and certainly no smart phones with apps..

but if It was mandatory in schools and they made us but stocks or fake buy stocks and watch our investments grow and see first hand I think I woulda caught the bug then :francis:

Financial literacy and investing needs to be taught in schools over some of the garbage that is shoved down students throats.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
If it’s from a tech standpoint, then there’s zero reason you shouldn’t be backing GRT (and NU) it’s called the google of block chain for a reason.

here’s a visual someone made to easier understand.

EuH0MWWVoAEe0o5

If that, along with this.. isn’t enough to convince you of it’s future and importance in defi, then idk what to tell you but Get left in the dust.

I co-sign this HEAVY, GRT is a no-brainer if you’re into tech :salute:

What made you throw 6k at a grt buy in and how do you even get in those kinda things?

I'm a heavy lurker of biz. it's full of white supremacist and horrible people, but they're serious about making money.
And they're obsessed with Link.
Around this time last year, someone mentioned Grt as a worthy rival to Link, and the strangest thing happened. Nobody disagreed or shouted him down, the way they would when someone pushed Band or Tellor.
Looked more into it, discovered that most of the defi protocols that were big, were using the service already.
Saw "backbone of defi" repeated a few times.
So I started checking otc escrow telegrams.
For months n then they did the private sale in October ish and people started selling their token allotments at a markup.
I found a decent deal, the rest is history.

You asked why, there it is.
VeChain is another one I feel like is undeniable when it comes to what they bring to the table.

The Healthcare industry
The food industry
The car industry
The fashion industry

It’s tech gon’ be used everywhere

That longterm money gon’ look real healthy for VET :blessed:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those of you who follow these people that you praise and can't stand on twitter, what are their handles?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Some of them are beyond obnoxious. There are some great people to follow out there, but there are also MANY shills.

The worst is the shilling in the replies of a tweet. It's always those annoying LINK marines.:scust:.

Can't stand that shyt. Whenever I'm browsing thru Twitter searching for Link to see if there's any news or info or decent TA there's always a bunch of those LINK marines with some dumb frog memes and pics of Sergey spamming up the feed. :francis:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Can't stand that shyt. Whenever I'm browsing thru Twitter searching for Link to see if there's any news or info or decent TA there's always a bunch of those LINK marines with some dumb frog memes and pics of Sergey spamming up the feed. :francis:

If that ain't the damn truth.:mjlol:.

I can't lie, some of those frog memes kill me, but most of those people spamming are beyond annoying.