1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Coinbase interface is easily accessible, makes for a smooth all round experience thus why I have a bias for it.

I think I may just have to force myself to use binance that is other alternative which seems to have most of the alt coins that I am interested in.
I hate using it, it's a big ugly mess and then you have to go through this damn process of putting money in to purchase BTC or ETH and only then you can use said coins to invest in whatever.

If I've misinterpreted, please correct me.

Binance is great as there's a lot of liquidity there, but if you are in the U.S. and aren't going to use a VPN, you need to use Binance U.S.

I have most of my holding in cold storage and only send to an exchange when looking to sell/withdraw.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Coinbase interface is easily accessible, makes for a smooth all round experience thus why I have a bias for it.

I think I may just have to force myself to use binance that is other alternative which seems to have most of the alt coins that I am interested in.
I hate using it, it's a big ugly mess and then you have to go through this damn process of putting money in to purchase BTC or ETH and only then you can use said coins to invest in whatever.

I agree with all of this... people clown coinbase for new comers but it’s UI is nice.. people gotta start somewhere and a lot of these other apps intimidate people completely away from investing / trading. It took a little bit of time for me to learn how to convert USDC and then deposit it to CB pro cause I did it this long ass way..which was my fault, but I just clicked around until I figured it out.

these apps UIs needa get with the times. This is the one thing I’ll give Robinhood credit for, their UI is nice.. just need more advanced charts.

I signed up for Uniswap and that shyt TRASH. It completely turned me away, aside from the fees

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL

If your state works for Binance.US you can use that. If you get fully verified you can purchase with USD.

I personally only use Coinbase & Kucoin since I didn’t feel like going through the verification process again with Binance and Kucoin + Coinbase will have you covered for just about anything.

I didn’t even bother signing up for Binance.US after the original Binance locked out US users.

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
Anyone fukkin with defi loans/deposits? Comp/AAVE concepts are piff but these gas fees make the shyt pointless right now. ETH 2.0 needs to happen asap.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I agree with all of this... people clown coinbase for new comers but it’s UI is nice.. people gotta start somewhere and a lot of these other apps intimidate people completely away from investing / trading. It took a little bit of time for me to learn how to convert USDC and then deposit it to CB pro cause I did it this long ass way..which was my fault, but I just clicked around until I figured it out.

these apps UIs needa get with the times. This is the one thing I’ll give Robinhood credit for, their UI is nice.. just need more advanced charts.

I signed up for Uniswap and that shyt TRASH. It completely turned me away, aside from the fees

If your state works for Binance.US you can use that. If you get fully verified you can purchase with USD.

I personally only use Coinbase & Kucoin since I didn’t feel like going through the verification process again with Binance and Kucoin + Coinbase will have you covered for just about anything.

I didn’t even bother signing up for Binance.US after the original Binance locked out US users.

I haven't used Coinbase in years, but I would use it over most other exchanges are a U.S. citizen. Higher liquidity than other exchanges. For the projects I'm most heavily invested in, I keep those in cold storage and not on an exchange. I was using Binance for a long time, but now have to use either Binance U.S. or Bittrex, both of which don't have the best volume.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
So far disappointed in all my investments, nothing to write home about. In sha Allah something takes of.

I did a search and I only find posts from you from like not even two weeks ago. If thats your total investment time so far, then calm your ass down. :gucci:

Everything will work out in the long run. No need to panic yet. :mjlol:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:blessed:

4na3do8jawh61.jpg

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
So far disappointed in all my investments, nothing to write home about. In sha Allah something takes of.

You bought some shyt when it was bullish last week .... have some patience. Damn.

Especially on your GRT.. you bought it high, and it just got put up for buying in December, a lot of great news came out today and was discovered about works they’re doing. and ain’t even out on Binance, when it’s hits Binance :wow: :mjgrin:

Last edited: