1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Iota. It’s a crypto for the internet of things market which is set to be a $1.5 trillion dollar market in 2030 with 25 billion connected devices. Think any electronic device (like a battery powered car) needing to transfer money and information to another connected device (i.e. tolls, fuel, data, etc.). It’s feeless. Meaning unlike a lot of cryptos it costs nothing to send money across the network. Right now it can do about 1,000 transactions per second. It gets faster and more efficient as more transactions are done on the platform unlike other cryptos which start to choke on increased traffic. There’s no crypto rivaling it at the moment. It’s not as popular in the states but, it’s popular in Germany where it’s based. A few big tech companies have expressed interest (Bosch in the past, Dell in the last month). They release their plan for smart contracts and oracles last week too. Right now it’s not decentralized, had some wallet issues (people couldn’t send coins to same address twice w/o losing their coins, had to get a new address everytime) and one of it’s founders was a cornball so it dropped out of the top 50. The founder got pushed out. It’s set to be fully decentralized by the end of this year. And the wallet issue was fixed. At its peak in 2017, it was at $5 and change. At its low (over the following three years really), it’s been between $0.10 and $0.30. I’ve been buying every other month since 2017 and it’s back up to $1.30 :ohlawd: I’m up like $12,000 on it (Iota and Bitcoin together) :ohlawd: If it gets back to $5 a coin imma be :myman: Its one of those projects that will either be an utter failure or it will be a dark horse and blow up. If you can afford to burn $500, you might lose the $500 but, if it works out, it’s going to work out nice.
fukk it, I'll throw in. Where can I buy it? I dont see it on coinbase or uniswap.

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Yo I JUST converted my IOTA stack I been holding since 2017 because OG Bianace wouldn't let me leave without converting to BNB first

I hope that shyt TANK :pacspit:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
props. what coins do you recommend that i should buy and hold? bitcoin and eth are ruled out as it too expensive for me.

Check out Atom, if you're on Coinbase. a huge cap but major upside if it works as intended.
Ltc might be good as well, as its an older coin still being worked on and hasn't hit its 2017 all time high yet.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Coinbase doesn't have any of the alt coins I want and each one is doing great. shyt is so frustrating.

fukking TEL and RSR :francis:

You ask folks where to get them and they’ll give you 3 different places, gotta sign up for two whole new accounts to buy both shyts frustrating bruh

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coinbase interface is easily accessible, makes for a smooth all round experience thus why I have a bias for it.

I think I may just have to force myself to use binance that is other alternative which seems to have most of the alt coins that I am interested in.
I hate using it, it's a big ugly mess and then you have to go through this damn process of putting money in to purchase BTC or ETH and only then you can use said coins to invest in whatever.

If I've misinterpreted, please correct me.