1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yea, it was a little bare in there during the long, cold winter but its poppin right now. A lot of dudes making good calls that coincide with some of the calls in here.

Not as much arguing as the BGOL crypto thread, ha

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea, it was a little bare in there during the long, cold winter but its poppin right now. A lot of dudes making good calls that coincide with some of the calls in here.

Not as much arguing as the BGOL crypto thread, ha

ya that’s why we left the main thread plus the OP was lying to ppl and telling them to hold XRP but when we peeped one of his wallets he was dumping lol smh...but once we did, a lot of folks started eating

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ya that’s why we left the main thread plus the OP was lying to ppl and telling them to hold XRP but when we peeped one of his wallets he was dumping lol smh...but once we did, a lot of folks started eating
Mr. Wyckoff :mjlol:
Interesting that the real Wyckoff cats have a Youtube/discord channel that makes good calls. Dudes are eating off it... but I think they charge $40 a month.
https://www.youtube.com/c/WyckoffStockMarketInstitute/featured

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
A defi blue chip that has had an amazing run, that could very well continue.

If you're looking to "make it" off that tho, either you're going in heavy with hundreds of thousands of dollars oooooor you're better off looking elsewhere.
props. what coins do you recommend that i should buy and hold? bitcoin and eth are ruled out as it too expensive for me.

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

Ark's Cathie Wood explains how bitcoin could increase by $400,000

Even before Tesla (TSLA) surprised the crypto markets on Monday with news of its $1.5 billion bitcoin (BTC-USD) buy in January, disruption investor Cathie Wood and her team at Ark Investhad been modeling for more companies to use bitcoin as an alternative to cash on the balance sheet.

“We have been expecting institutions to start moving into Bitcoin and other crypto assets, but primarily bitcoin,” Wood told Yahoo Finance Presents last week.

According to Ark’s Big Ideas for 2021, if all S&P 500 companies were to allocate 1% of their cash to bitcoin, its price could increase by approximately $40,000. If those companies moved 10% of their cash to bitcoin, Ark sees the cryptocurrency climbing by $400,000.

Speaking to Yahoo Finance Presents, Wood called Square (SQ) and MicroStrategy’s (MSTR) earlier bitcoin moves bullish for crypto and a roadmap for public companies to deploy bitcoin as a legitimate alternative to cash.

“What surprised me and us generally was to watch MicroStrategy — which has put... all the cash on its balance sheet into bitcoin — even did another equity offering so it could put more cash on its balance sheet. And I think that's a little crazy, because I think the regulators will have something to say about this,” Wood said. “But, then you saw Square put 1% of all of its assets in Bitcoin and I think you're going to see more of that.”

Tesla’s recent bitcoin investment amounts to about 8% of the company’s cash reserves.

Wood’s call for bitcoin to go higher this year has already been proven right. BTC hit an all time high of nearly $48,000 on Tuesday.

“Bitcoin is only [at] roughly a $600 billion market cap,” Wood says. “So even half the size of Apple or Amazon, right now. Doesn't that put it into perspective? And yet, it is a very big idea, I think. A much bigger idea than Apple or Amazon.”

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Convince us to invest in a coin that isn't even in the top 50 and I'll get a few hundred. Whats good with them? I know coinbase has staking. anywhere offer better?

Iota. It’s a crypto for the internet of things market which is set to be a $1.5 trillion dollar market in 2030 with 25 billion connected devices. Think any electronic device (like a battery powered car) needing to transfer money and information to another connected device (i.e. tolls, fuel, data, etc.). It’s feeless. Meaning unlike a lot of cryptos it costs nothing to send money across the network. Right now it can do about 1,000 transactions per second. It gets faster and more efficient as more transactions are done on the platform unlike other cryptos which start to choke on increased traffic. There’s no crypto rivaling it at the moment. It’s not as popular in the states but, it’s popular in Germany where it’s based. A few big tech companies have expressed interest (Bosch in the past, Dell in the last month). They release their plan for smart contracts and oracles last week too. Right now it’s not decentralized, had some wallet issues (people couldn’t send coins to same address twice w/o losing their coins, had to get a new address everytime) and one of it’s founders was a cornball so it dropped out of the top 50. The founder got pushed out. It’s set to be fully decentralized by the end of this year. And the wallet issue was fixed. At its peak in 2017, it was at $5 and change. At its low (over the following three years really), it’s been between $0.10 and $0.30. I’ve been buying every other month since 2017 and it’s back up to $1.30 :ohlawd: I’m up like $12,000 on it (Iota and Bitcoin together) :ohlawd: If it gets back to $5 a coin imma be :myman: Its one of those projects that will either be an utter failure or it will be a dark horse and blow up. If you can afford to burn $500, you might lose the $500 but, if it works out, it’s going to work out nice.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm done trying to read any atom charts. I've seen enough. The whales devoured that dip last night. As long as they deliver on the 18th this shyt will not be stopped.
What's happening on the 18th bruh?
I think I'm going to go in on atom, what do you think is the ceiling for this?

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
What's happening on the 18th bruh?
I think I'm going to go in on atom, what do you think is the ceiling for this?
They launch their Stargate update. I don't like to make predictions cause anything can happen in crypto. And they actually have to deliver on what they've been promising. But I see this going to 100 before summer if the bull run continues. Even if it gets to 100 it would have a lower market cap than cardano has now.

Alts are always riskier than BTC but to me it's the "safest" bet out there among all the alt coins. Just look how strong it holds up when everything dips. cause the project actually has substance. But again that's just my opinion. Crazy shyt happens in this game. But I don't lose sleep having my money tied up in atom. I see it lapping link soon. But look into it and see what you think. Nothing is guaranteed.