1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Stellar team (lead by Turing Award winning MIT professor Sylvio Micali)
ALGO solved the Blockchain Trilemma.
Stable ecosystem
Cutting edge technology
Universal interoperability
Full Proof of Stake

it’s an easy 20X.
If you ask me, it’s a 100X (long term)

We’ll revisit this post a couple years from now :youngsabo:

#SaveTheFile
:lupe:

"Roumers". is that U.K spelling?

no its rumour in UK english spelling

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Is there an official coil crypto discord or telegram? If so, can y’all invite me.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
This is how crazy this game is. Atom dropped down to $15 sometime last night during the 9pm hour. Now it's at an ATH around $22.50. Like a 50% gain in less than a day. Recovered my loss from yesterday and back over where I was before. It's insane.
Atom will be trading in the hundreds very soon

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Atom will be trading in the hundreds very soon
More than doubled its market cap past two weeks and should be in top 15 within a few days. Might just pass Link price soon enough at the rate its been. Don't know where the support lines are, I can't seem to draw much on the daily chart due to how high it rises on most days.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
More than doubled its market cap past two weeks and should be in top 15 within a few days. Might just pass Link price soon enough at the rate its been. Don't know where the support lines are, I can't seem to draw much on the daily chart due to how high it rises on most days.
I'm done trying to read any atom charts. I've seen enough. The whales devoured that dip last night. As long as they deliver on the 18th this shyt will not be stopped.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You bail?

ya...right after the halvening last year...once I saw nothing pop off I started looking at stocks...got tired of waiting for crypto to bounce back...and the only thing I was holding was BTC...I can imagine the energy the last few weeks tho...but there was only a handful of folks posting consistently during the last 2 years once the bear settled in