1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
It serves as the base for Defi due to the eco system ?
Right. It's the dominant network effect. There's a much larger ecosystem, supporting infrastructure, and level of user adoption available compared to any other platforms like ADA TRON EOS etc even though theyre all technically faster, cheaper, more scalable than ETH.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What crypto brokerage do you use, coinbase for example which I am on doesn't even have Lit nor does uphold and for some reason I can't login into coinbase pro.

I want a crypto brokerage which has all the obscure alt coins.

I use coinbase and voyager as on ramps. Whatever I can’t find there I’ll use uphold or just swap

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

maybe something to do with this

Nobody cares about doge anymore. This is a market wide dump right now. When you see the most random shyt coins doing 5x's it's always worrisome. It's just not sustainable. Don't think this is the end of the bull run. Just the whales forcing everybody to sell so they can accumulate for cheaper.

Either way I'm gonna chill for a bit and scope out the scene tomorrow. I put stop losses on all my shyt once the market came to a complete halt the other day. shyt just seemed sketchy as hell. If it goes back up over night fukk it. Just not wise to put any money back into the market right now. Wouldn't even be able to sleep :pachaha:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
there’s no one reason/thing to “blame”...this always happens after a major run up...literally...hopefully it’s just a leveling off and not a freefall...at this point it should be clear BTC will be fine ultimately...it’s the alts I’m keeping an eye on

maybe something to do with this