1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Speaking of Link, its price gonna be my age soon enough. :wow:

You 60 breh?

I don’t like doing price predictions...but if it can reach top 5 status in the crypto space then we’re looking at close to $100 a token and it’s not infeasible given the market cap/current token supply...that’s me looking at the long run tho...I would like to see what it cools off at tho when this current run is over and shyt takes a break

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this LINK run is extremely reminiscent of NEO back in 2017

I remember it being $0.31 before it shot up to/settled at around $1...then $8...then $13...then $30...then $65...then $100+ smh

this year and the circumstances are different tho

still nervous as hell about a pullback

crazy that it’s still following the same trajectory smh

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
EuMlb3lXYAI5xja

mood looking at my portfolio

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don’t like doing price predictions...but if it can reach top 5 status in the crypto space then we’re looking at close to $100 a token and it’s not infeasible given the market cap/current token supply...that’s me looking at the long run tho...I would like to see what it cools off at tho when this current run is over and shyt takes a break
I told my homie like 3-4 months ago if link hits $40 I'm quitting my job and moving to Puerto Rico under act 60. I wasn't expecting it to happen this fast though. Ill save more in taxes than I make annually working, its a no brainer

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
:lupe:A lot of red this morning.

Not surprising. BTC is looking to break 50k soon. I think alts will slow down for a few days and will pick back up a little bit after that. We need ETH to have a huge rally to see a real alt season though. The past few weeks have been nothing compared to the one in 2017, it hasn't even begun yet.

Edit: I've been loading up on NFT tokens over the past couple of weeks. Besides DeFi/BSC tokens those are going to explode. Already getting attention from Mark Cuban and Chamath Palihapitiya, with the latter saying his company Social Capital will be publishing their NFT holdings soon.

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not surprising. BTC is looking to break 50k soon. I think alts will slow down for a few days and will pick back up a little bit after that. We need ETH to have a huge rally to see a real alt season though. The past few weeks have been nothing compared to the one in 2017, it hasn't even begun yet.

Edit: I've been loading up on NFT tokens over the past couple of weeks. Besides DeFi/BSC tokens those are going to explode. Already getting attention from Mark Cuban and Chamath Palihapitiya, with the latter saying his company Social Capital will be publishing their NFT holdings soon.

Can you give me an example of the NFT tokens you recommend?

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

im sticking to flow with nba backing going to be hard to fail :yeshrug:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Can you give me an example of the NFT tokens you recommend?

Monavale price, MONA price index, chart, and info | CoinGecko

NFTX price, chart, market cap and info | CoinGecko

Tapcoin price, TTT price index, chart, and info | CoinGecko (this one is a pretty risky play but I think it will do well. very volatile though)

Items price, ARTE price index, chart, and info | CoinGecko

Circuits of Value price, COVAL price index, chart, and info | CoinGecko

Those are just my plays so far. Still doing research on some other ones that I'm a bit iffy on. A few of theses are high risk-high reward obviously so do your due diligence. I think Mona has the potential to hit 4k short term. Going to probably hold for a while if it ends up breaking 4-5k.
im sticking to flow with nba backing going to be hard to fail :yeshrug:

Yes sir! I have a couple of NBA top shot NFT's. I'm waiting on them to release the next packs so I can drop a couple grand on some.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Monavale price, MONA price index, chart, and info | CoinGecko

NFTX price, chart, market cap and info | CoinGecko

Tapcoin price, TTT price index, chart, and info | CoinGecko (this one is a pretty risky play but I think it will do well. very volatile though)

Items price, ARTE price index, chart, and info | CoinGecko

Circuits of Value price, COVAL price index, chart, and info | CoinGecko

Those are just my plays so far. Still doing research on some other ones that I'm a bit iffy on. A few of theses are high risk-high reward obviously so do your due diligence. I think Mona has the potential to hit 4k short term. Going to probably hold for a while if it ends up breaking 4-5k.

Yes sir! I have a couple of NBA top shot NFT's. I'm waiting on them to release the next packs so I can drop a couple grand on some.

I can still store NFT coins on most hardware crypto wallets right?