1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nobody cares about doge anymore. This is a market wide dump right now. When you see the most random shyt coins doing 5x's it's always worrisome. It's just not sustainable. Don't think this is the end of the bull run. Just the whales forcing everybody to sell so they can accumulate for cheaper.

exactly when folks see charts shooting straight up they should show some concern...granted it’s easier said than done...it’s very hard to shake that excitement

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It'll rise back up. :ufdup:Ethereum a gold mine, been tryna put fools on since January last year but nikkas don't wanna listen. Scared money don't make money.:mjlol:

BTC ETH XRP were the top 3 “golden boys” for years...BTC and ETH still are...I’m curious to see which alt will takeover the #3 spot that XRP had...ADA is inching up but I think it could be LINK in the long run

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
exactly when folks see charts shooting straight up they should show some concern...granted it’s easier said than done...it’s very hard to shake that excitement
Still think this dip will be short lived but a correction was bound to happen. Some alts might lose some steam but I don't see BTC falling too much with all the momentum it has right now. Could be a slow week or it could pick right back up tomorrow. Still feel like the bull run is just getting started. Just gotta make sure to take profits along the way.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Still think this dip will be short lived but a correction was bound to happen. Some alts might lose some steam but I don't see BTC falling too much with all the momentum it has right now. Could be a slow week or it could pick right back up tomorrow. Still feel like the bull run is just getting started. Just gotta make sure to take profits along the way.

BTC plays by different rules than alts...I agree it’ll be fine...the shyt is battle-tested...I just don’t have that same confidence in most alts tho outside of ETH

AJD

Superstar
Daps
BTC ETH XRP were the top 3 “golden boys” for years...BTC and ETH still are...I’m curious to see which alt will takeover the #3 spot that XRP had...ADA is inching up but I think it could be LINK in the long run
Fax, BTC and ETH finna be the big boys for the foreseeable future. Ionno bout LINK but ADA looks promising, been thinking to drop some coins on it.:patrice:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fax, BTC and ETH finna be the big boys for the foreseeable future. Ionno bout LINK but ADA looks promising, been thinking to drop some coins on it.:patrice:

I like ADA a lot and have heard it referred to as the “ETH-killer”...the thing tho is adoption and familiarity...being better is not always enough...I’m glad it’s seeing this surge tho...it was overlooked a lot during this run but has been a damn good “performer”

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Ada is very promising, link is going to be integral to eth's Defi infrastructure though s honestly they're both about as good as each other to me. Can't go wrong with either one to me

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
there’s a site that used to show the best crypto gainers/losers for the day/week/month...I can’t remember the damn site tho...since mid-march 2020 tho ADA (30x) has outperformed BTC (12x) ETH (9x) and LINK (17x) tho :leon:

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Donwload Delta. Will give all that shyt and then some.

I have delta and blockfolio but it doesn’t have the information that site offered broken down in the way I mentioned...delta just offers daily gainers/losers...the site I had in mind you could pull up a concise list of the top gainers/losers dating back to a year

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Even with todays dip, Link is still above the support line and even above the resistance line it had. Passed that on Thursday night/Friday morning and was above it until todays dip but back over it. Gotta monitor things until the end of the week when the two lines cross and see what happens. We can either be around this $30-31 mark at end of the month or higher depending on how this next few days go. It also has the 20 day moving average which it has bounced off of 8 times since the beginning of the year but it hasn't touched it so far today and I doubt it'll dip that low again before end of day tomorrow evening since the line is below $27 right now. Needs a dip down the next day or two to test support and give those who want to add an opportunity. Grind back up to $35 by Friday and it should be ok. I know tomorrow the holiday so stock market is closed. Don't know if that means not as much action on crypto but shouldn't matter regardless.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Some of these prices starting to look tasty as fukk:takedat:..... But fukk it I need to see some strong support signals before I make any decisions. Just gonna chill out and play some god of war. I think this reset will be great for the market. It'll expose where all the strong hands currently reside. And the Stock market closed tomorrow. Maybe I'll finally get some good sleep:wow: