1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know tomorrow the holiday so stock market is closed. Don't know if that means not as much action on crypto but shouldn't matter regardless.

crypto like 7-11 man...that’s the one thing I miss in comparison to the stock market...if you hear a major piece of news, you can jump in and buy shyt ASAP before the news really spreads and it takes off

AJD

Superstar
Daps
Ada is very promising, link is going to be integral to eth's Defi infrastructure though s honestly they're both about as good as each other to me. Can't go wrong with either one to me
Man fukk it, just put some bills on ADA, imma watch LINK a lil more. Overall the crypto world been kind to me already so let's keep the train rolling ya'll boys.:wow:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Loving the way atom is holding up

shyt went from like 14.80 to almost $20 in a matter of hours. Thats why its best to be aware and not overly panic. As well as take advantage of any dips if possible. If the project looks good and the Fundamental and Technical Analysis are decent, then these slight dips won't faze me. It'll be back over $21 soon enough. Especially since Europe just about starting their Monday morning and we'll be starting our week in a couple of hours adding more volume to the mix.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I been on it but What’s your prediction :patrice:think it can get to $5 or more?
Convince us to invest in a coin that isn't even in the top 50 and I'll get a few hundred. Whats good with them? I know coinbase has staking. anywhere offer better?
Stellar team (lead by Turing Award winning MIT professor Sylvio Micali)
ALGO solved the Blockchain Trilemma.
Stable ecosystem
Cutting edge technology
Universal interoperability
Full Proof of Stake

it’s an easy 20X.
If you ask me, it’s a 100X (long term)

We’ll revisit this post a couple years from now :youngsabo:

#SaveTheFile

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Nah, the threads don’t need to be combined. it’s going to create too much confusion combining stocks and token into one thread

anyways, my ass still up cause I wanted to watch the bull run to bring my GRT back to green :mjgrin: