1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I told my homie like 3-4 months ago if link hits $40 I'm quitting my job and moving to Puerto Rico under act 60. I wasn't expecting it to happen this fast though. Ill save more in taxes than I make annually working, its a no brainer

wow man...congrats...almost there...don’t hold out for too long tho...$34 almost as good lol

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: nah I turned 36 yesterday and the price looked like it was gonna reach that last night but didn't. Stopped around 35.75 I think. Hopefully tonight it tries again and gets past it.
Happy belated I hope you meet whatever financial goals you set for yourself this year.

wow man...congrats...almost there...don’t hold out for too long tho...$34 almost as good lol
I have until June 30 to move where I won't have to pay taxes on my gain for this years so I'm not in a huge rush. But tons of crypto people are moving there so the cost of ocean front properties is skyrocketing so I need to do it this year

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Happy belated I hope you meet whatever financial goals you set for yourself this year.

I have until June 30 to move where I won't have to pay taxes on my gain for this years so I'm not in a huge rush. But tons of crypto people are moving there so the cost of ocean front properties is skyrocketing so I need to do it this year

This is true. Kat on reddit said he made 4 million buying PLTR options. Dude was a doctor in NY and after making so much. Moved to Puerto Rico and sold all his calls.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is true. Kat on reddit said he made 4 million buying PLTR options. Dude was a doctor in NY and after making so much. Moved to Puerto Rico and sold all his calls.
They also do act 20 where you can run a business in PR and pay no taxes as long as you are exporting a service. I met a black chick thats a radiologist living in PR. She is exporting a service by doing all her work in PR and collecting her $4-500k a year tax free.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug: It ain't for everybody. But better invest in some NFT platforms regardless. Don't have to actually use the platforms to make money.

On another note, I think PRIA might have bottomed out here. Gonna pick some up for a short term flip: DEXTools.io
No I'm legitimately curious. I didn't know crypto was being flipped through art

I've always considered the art game an economy unto itself so this info is:whoo:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What crypto brokerage do you use, coinbase for example which I am on doesn't even have Lit nor does uphold and for some reason I can't login into coinbase pro.

I want a crypto brokerage which has all the obscure alt coins.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
What crypto brokerage do you use, coinbase for example which I am on doesn't even have Lit nor does uphold and for some reason I can't login into coinbase pro.

I want a crypto brokerage which has all the obscure alt coins.
You can try Kucoin but there's a limit to how much you can withdraw per day. Otherwise you gonna need to get a wallet like Metamask and start delving into the world of DEXs like Uniswap

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
I know this is the BTC thread but worth an ask. The main utility of ethereum are the smart contracts and the eco system that can be built with them right?