1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I've been hearing about this card shyt

Why is it poppin?
I'd have to say it's because of the fact sports are so incredibly important in our culture (just think about the super bowl baby phenomenon) so collecting rookie moments of players is literally a once in a life time thing cause that can't happen twice. Add in the rarity and exclusivity of some sports (nba has an exclusive deal with panini, so the market isn't over saturated with too many different brands, and also limited edition cards that have low print numbers, autographs, and authentic pieces make the collecting that much more intimate between the player and investor/collector) it's been recognized as a viable asset class. Players make money, and the only way to really to invest in a player career is to either get memorabilia or collect their cards, it's a nice combination of sports betting and neo stock holding lmao.

Daps
Reppin
DMV
Here's a few gem: WAXP....or Wax one of the leaders of the NFT space. Low cap token that will10x really soon in this bull market

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got Atom. Been had a stack since June. It's my second biggest coin behind Link. Think I like atom better far as their tech is concerned. I'm excited about that IBC thing. Should be a gamechanger. I heard the airdrop rumors. I have my coins staked thru ledger and just setup with cosmostation recently. Hopefully there's an airdrop of some sort.

Can you please explain the IBC and airship thing for us crypto novice.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Can you please explain the IBC and airship thing for us crypto novice.
IBC is interblockchain communications. Meaning the crypto world gonna be able to communicate better with the outside world. Right now the most popular limbs I think is ethereum but they have high gas fees and not as advanced with their tech. The cosmos website might be able to better explain what they working on. Cosmos.network.

Here's a good video I see on there.

Here's a pic I saw on reddit earlier with some of the projects under cosmos.

cd4gcmtnn9h61.jpg

It's like they tryna connect everything which hasn't been done before or to that extent.

Airdrop is when a DEX, decentralized exchange like uniswap, sushiswap, or stuff like that, not no coinbase, gives you coins for some special reason. Uniswap gave out coins back in the summer when that coin got released. I got some and held for a while and switched them to link. Wish I would've held a bit longer since it shot up to $20 but it's whatever now. 1 inch just had a drop but I wasn't eligible. You usually need to use the exchange the airdrop is being done in to qualify. @KingTut very knowledgeable on airdrops. He can explain anything more.

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Flow (Dapper Labs) price today, FLOW marketcap, chart, and info | CoinMarketCap

Found this after someone made a thread about the company yesterday it's has been climbing ever since, usually not a fan at all of these alt coins have seen all kinds of partnerships that were supposed to happen between different coins and companies that never did but this already has nba topshot using the platform which has an official nba license...... follow the money

could be a potential wildcard

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Flow (Dapper Labs) price today, FLOW marketcap, chart, and info | CoinMarketCap

Found this after someone made a thread about the company yesterday it's has been climbing ever since, usually not a fan at all of these alt coins have seen all kinds of partnerships that were supposed to happen between different coins and companies that never did but this already has nba topshot using the platform which has an official nba license...... follow the money

could be a potential wildcard

is this on binance?