1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got my 755$ profit from nba top shot :wow: just reallocated into more ada vet and hopefully I get my offer for a de'aaron fox rookie on ebay

If you're interested in the next level of nba tradeables in the NFT space here's my refferal.

NBA Top Shot

Any questions, ask away
I've been hearing about this card shyt

Why is it poppin?

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Just got my 755$ profit from nba top shot :wow: just reallocated into more ada vet and hopefully I get my offer for a de'aaron fox rookie on ebay

If you're interested in the next level of nba tradeables in the NFT space here's my refferal.

NBA Top Shot

Any questions, ask away

What is this about?

Also you spoke on using Kucoin. Have you ever leant money out to people on there? If so, is it worth it?

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

NBA Top Shot

Any questions, ask away

I never got to buy a pack then they sent an email with the legendary pack for $1000:stopitslime:

They allowing withdraws yet?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Any atom holders. There's rumors of an airdrop going down on the 18th when they launch. Just rumors. But might wanna look into it.

I got Atom. Been had a stack since June. It's my second biggest coin behind Link. Think I like atom better far as their tech is concerned. I'm excited about that IBC thing. Should be a gamechanger. I heard the airdrop rumors. I have my coins staked thru ledger and just setup with cosmostation recently. Hopefully there's an airdrop of some sort.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I never got to buy a pack then they sent an email with the legendary pack for $1000:stopitslime:

They allowing withdraws yet?

Yeah I just got my money from withdrawal, took about one week. Yeah dude the packs are hard to get only because they've got so many people, when I signed up last fall you could get them packs like hotcakes, shyt sometimes them packs wouldn't even get completely sold out.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
What is this about?

Also you spoke on using Kucoin. Have you ever leant money out to people on there? If so, is it worth it?
It allows you to buy and trade nba moments on the blockchain, it's the same concept as trading cards but imo, it's a very complimentary space cause seeing the moments it's better than just looking at a picture (vice versa of how the cards are more beautifully crafted than what they can really do with this concept, they fit)

I don't lend on kucoin only cause I stake my ada on the daedelus wallet and lend my eth on blockfi already, but I do think it's worth it depending on what project youre vested in