1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
These defi hacks becoming more common. Gotta be careful out here

Hope people understand DeFi for the most part is still very high risk high reward at this point.

If you not ready to stomach that kind of risk then just stick to BTC & ETH

If you are willing then it's just smart to roll whatever profits you make from these coins back into BTC or ETH when it's all said and done

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
what the hell does cream do? Cuz coingecko doesn't have a description, the website says its in beta, and its $220 at #196 market cap. :mindblown:
People don't wanna admit it but most of the shyt that's being pumped makes no sense. It's 99% shyt coins. I'm not saying don't take chances. Just move cautiously and always take profits. But if these hacks continue the defi market as a whole could take a nosedive. This is precisely the reason people were scared to get into crypto in the first place. The lack of security. And it's not like the stock market where you get 500k+ insurance on your funds. If you lose it it's gone. The chances of it happening to you are slim but just be alert brehs. Take your profits.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
People don't wanna admit it but most of the shyt that's being pumped makes no sense. It's 99% shyt coins. I'm not saying don't take chances. Just move cautiously and always take profits. But if these hacks continue the defi market as a whole could take a nosedive. This is precisely the reason people were scared to get into crypto in the first place. The lack of security. And it's not like the stock market where you get 500k+ insurance on your funds. If you lose it it's gone. The chances of it happening to you are slim but just be alert brehs. Take your profits.
nahh...people involved know whats going on.

This will change finance.

Someone got a snap shot of one of Mark Cubans wallets and he had $100K of AAVE staked

Mark Cuban’s DeFi portfolio snapshot reveals over $128,000 in staked AAVE

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
nahh...people involved know whats going on.

This will change finance.

Someone got a snap shot of one of Mark Cubans wallets and he had $100K of AAVE staked

Mark Cuban’s DeFi portfolio snapshot reveals over $128,000 in staked AAVE
Not saying defi will be finished. I think there's a lot of promising projects in the market. But short term we could see some strong pullback. Also even Mark cuban referred to these holdings as "shyt coins". And 100k is prolly less than he gives his kids for their weekly allowance. Let's be real.

Again. I'm not trying to bash the defi market. It's making me money too. But just letting the coli brehs know what's going on right now. Move safe and don't fukk with shady exchanges. Nothing wrong with letting people know what's happening out here. I don't wanna see anybody get burned :yeshrug:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Not saying defi will be finished. I think there's a lot of promising projects in the market. But short term we could see some strong pullback. Also even Mark cuban referred to these holdings as "shyt coins". And 100k is prolly less than he gives his kids for their weekly allowance. Let's be real.

Again. I'm not trying to bash the defi market. It's making me money too. But just letting the coli brehs know what's going on right now. Move safe and don't fukk with shady exchanges. Nothing wrong with letting people know what's happening out here. I don't wanna see anybody get burned :yeshrug:

i know what youre saying...
...im saying the reward outweighs the risk by a ton.

People need to learn this shyt.

really getting into the nuts and bolts of this tech can make you millions...off of a few thousand.

I know someone trading w/ millions when he started a few years ago on some regular shyt.

Last edited: